Sponsored

LMR Cruise-In May 14 @ Baylor

Tcstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT premium- Ordered
Didn't you use Dusold Designs??? Thought you were happy with their alignment. I just had the wife's car done there and everything seems great so far. What happened with your vertical link install man??? Your scaring me lol!
Yeah I was happy with Dusold, it's trying to get a normal alignment shop to do it that sucks. On the vertical link one side was a PITA and took me almost 3 hours but the other side was 15 min.
Sponsored

Tele5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015, PP, GT
Yeah I was happy with Dusold, it's trying to get a normal alignment shop to do it that sucks. On the vertical link one side was a PITA and took me almost 3 hours but the other side was 15 min.
Oh ok cool on Dusold.....Sheri's car drives great and I will be taking mine to Aaron as well on Friday if I finish all of this stuff.

What caused the problem on the one side with the Vert. Link? Any tips or tricks you can share?:cheers:

Phoenix

Instagram: PhoenixNFA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Tech AvGrey/Black Stripes
DFW PEEPS

i just came from cleburne to waco today for work and took a look at the exit for Mclane. There is construction in the area and the exit is at the bottom of a hill. Dont be doing 95mph and try and make the exit, you wont. :lol:

Red2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DFW PEEPS

i just came from cleburne to waco today for work and took a look at the exit for Mclane. There is construction in the area and the exit is at the bottom of a hill. Dont be doing 95mph and try and make the exit, you wont. :lol:
How bout it Evil Knievel, did you copy that [MENTION=15416]Tcstang[/MENTION]?

Sponsored

Redline271

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP Magnetic
think we're going to try to make the DeSoto meet up as well...just keeping an eye on the weather

Tele5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015, PP, GT
think we're going to try to make the DeSoto meet up as well...just keeping an eye on the weather
Same here! Weather is looking kinda iffy right now. :(

Grandmarshal

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dario
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
i see good weather actually.... i dont see any real threat of rain until event is waaaay over....
1463146416.Capture.JPG

Tcstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT premium- Ordered
Right now the weather channel app has rain from 6-9 am. You know do we can get a god rinse on the way down.

Red2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I can't make up my mind if I'm going to desoto or the burleson starting place. They are both equal distance from me and just about the same convenience. :kickrock:

Sponsored

Grandmarshal

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dario
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Yup, that's were i'm going also, cya guys tomorrow!

shelbydave

Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 shelby gt350
I can't make up my mind if I'm going to desoto or the burleson starting place. They are both equal distance from me and just about the same convenience. :kickrock:
Roll with us from evermen

redneck ron

Dummy up Meathead!
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT 401A/Race Red
We are out. I got some chit that I need to take care of. Besides, my "special" pair of jeans are dirty. :D

Tcstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT premium- Ordered
We are out. I got some chit that I need to take care of. Besides, my "special" pair of jeans are dirty. :D
It's ok you can just admit the way Ron looks at you makes you feel uncomfortable. We know the real reason you aren't going.
Sponsored