Lethal Performance- Spend Your Money Elsewhere

OP
OP

TheHydro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Performance Pack
Just to keep everyone updated my refund is still pending in paypal. I will let everyone know if the refund ever happens.
Sponsored

Logan@Lethal

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.lethalperformance.com
First Name
Logan
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT 3.0L Whipple
Just to keep everyone updated my refund is still pending in paypal. I will let everyone know if the refund ever happens.

The refund was processed on 2/25; your bank of choice receives back the refunds via paypal as an eCheck (this is what shows on our side). This means they have to manually approve the refund. We have a transaction ID if you wanted to inquire with said bank.

Dusten

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dusten
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang, 2001 Ford Lightning, 1968 Ford Mustang
Wow. You'd figure they would package it a lot better than that if it was in stock at lethal and due for shipping. @beefcake from team beefcake racing makes sure that never happens. I can attest to that first hand.
I can almost guarantee it was drop shipped.

Even if lethal had it in stock they wouldn't have unboxed it from pypes to rebox it.

SSG 5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
All of my purchases from Lethal Performance are nicely box and their customer service was great.

I’m sure they’ll not send it to you like that. Probably something happened during delivery.

OP
OP

TheHydro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Performance Pack
I finally received my money back. The exhaust system was drop shipped from the manufacturer. My complaint wasn’t that lethal packed it incorrectly, it was that they didn’t stand behind me as a customer when the system was clearly packaged poorly and damaged in shipping. I learned a valuable lesson and just wanted to let fellow members know what they might be in for.
Sponsored