Sponsored

LE Production

SVTFreak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Wimbledon white LE #275 A6
LoL, I hope not, it has to share space inside with a Challenger. Do you think if I put it out, she would come quicker? The GM is kept outside in the driveway, even though it is the most expensive. I'd replace it in a heartbeat (get it) If Ford could turn out a comparable ride. The 15 Expedition was a fail, hoping the new rugged explorer or Bronco delivers. The Navigator is OK, but can't tow worth sheet.
I have no doubt that if you sold the denali it would come. Mustang and Challenger can play nice though haha!

Husker

Just The Basic Facts
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Harley
Vehicle(s)
F-150
I talked to a friend of mine that bought a Boss 302 new. When he asked the status of mine i told him what all is going on and what it comes with. He stated that the Boss came with a welcome kit. It was a thick book with color photos on the Boss"s history,2 posters,and numbered key chain with car # on it. Sooooo who knows what we are getting?
We (Boss Buyers) also received Track Day at Miller Motorsports Park

Mustangchief

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2015 Kona Blue GT
I have no doubt that if you sold the denali it would come. Mustang and Challenger can play nice though haha!
Unfortunately an icy bridge reminded me of why I have it. I drove the mustang today and the rear kicked out on the bridge. Pucker factor 10, recovery was equally a 10.

Sponsored

wilkinda65

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2020 Charger ScatPackWB
Got he following this morning!! Getting closer.....

Good morning, Dave!

Your LE Mustang went into production yesterday, but it's actual build date will be sometime next week.

The ETA did jump to January 8th (subject to change). That may update when your Mustang goes into transit. Just to give you a heads up, the majority of the LEs are undergoing a bit of extra inspections and have waited longer to ship. There's no reason for concern; it's just the process the orders are undergoing.

The window sticker should update today or tomorrow.

Check back with me toward the end of next week. Have a great day!

Rachel

p: 800.392.FORD
t: @FordService @FordMustang @Ford
f: facebook.com/FordMustang facebook.com/Ford

souprmage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT w/PP 50th Appearance
I'm sorry. Didn't mean for that to sound short and callous.

I thought you was asking what it had beyond normal car. Mine had a little baggy with the license plate bolts also. A baggy with the locking lugs and key (which the dealer installed and put the stock lugs in with the key in its plastic ziplock bag). The window sticker. Floor mats. The only "protection" plastic I saw was the plastic on the seats and the screen protector on the MFT. There was two stickers. One Sirius sticker on the drivers side door glass and the ford assembly plant sticker in the drivers side 1/4 glass. Also, all glass except the 1/4 glass are etched with the vin number. I don't know if this is above regular deliveries or if the dealer did it when I wasn't looking or what. I'm certainly glad the 1/4 glass wasn't done though.

That's all I can think of. The PP gauges in center may have had film on them. Don't remember for sure.

Oh, and when I pulled mine around to service, it was definitely in a transport mode. Big message on the gauge screen told me so.
Mine had plastic covering on the gauges. The rest was exactly as you describe, so no difference from GT to LE.

Brent302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP
The way the trend is going Kona Manuals will be the rarest of LEs

NiddyGriddy

Threads
Reaction score
I believe right now it will be Kona automatics. I think it will stay that way, because most of the older guys who were watching this prefer automatics it seems. Additionally those same older guys seem to have a taste for the "good ole" WW. Beyond that the dealerships are ordering a lot of WW because it's the most "one size fits all" type of color between the two. (you know how black, white, and gray color cars tend to hold value just a tad bit better because of it). The same type of deal goes for the automatic with dealer orders, that and the fact that it's the only PP for this year that comes in automatic (possibly adding value to it) and that also adds to what a dealer can sell it for.

Because Kona blue seems to be the more "against the grain" color pick, I think the most of those will be manuals just because the majority of us going against the grain will want a manual still for excitement. Of course there is plenty of time and plenty of room for that to change, but right now it think it's probably hold true pretty close to how things already are. (the only thing i can see turning the tide is more people trying to jump on the Kona Blue auto just because it's more rare. That may swing it over the manual but i doubt many people are watching that that closely)

y2ksilverbullit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 GT 5M, 2001 DHG Bullitt, 2015 GT 50 YR LE A6
I believe right now it will be Kona automatics. I think it will stay that way, because most of the older guys who were watching this prefer automatics it seems. Additionally those same older guys seem to have a taste for the "good ole" WW. Beyond that the dealerships are ordering a lot of WW because it's the most "one size fits all" type of color between the two. (you know how black, white, and gray color cars tend to hold value just a tad bit better because of it). The same type of deal goes for the automatic with dealer orders, that and the fact that it's the only PP for this year that comes in automatic (possibly adding value to it) and that also adds to what a dealer can sell it for.

Because Kona blue seems to be the more "against the grain" color pick, I think the most of those will be manuals just because the majority of us going against the grain will want a manual still for excitement. Of course there is plenty of time and plenty of room for that to change, but right now it think it's probably hold true pretty close to how things already are. (the only thing i can see turning the tide is more people trying to jump on the Kona Blue auto just because it's more rare. That may swing it over the manual but i doubt many people are watching that that closely)
I wanted a Kona Blue auto, but the dealer I found didn't want to come off the ADM at all... wonder what they would give me on trade-in lol...?? :confused:

Sponsored

SVTFreak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The way the trend is going Kona Manuals will be the rarest of LEs

I need to check latest numbers but actually I think kona autos are the rarest but kona manuals where close. Those two could flip.

y2ksilverbullit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

I'm wondering if somebody can still walk into a dealership(that has LE allotment(s) ) and still pick the LE car of their choice?

RMCrump1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang GT; 2015 Mustang KB LE 316
I'm wondering if somebody can still walk into a dealership(that has LE allotment(s) ) and still pick the LE car of their choice?
Don't know for a fact, but at this point I bet all LE allocations have been ordered. Maybe someone has intel on that.

SVTFreak, is it about time to update the numbers on cars built and breakdown of colors and trannys?

y2ksilverbullit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Don't know for a fact, but at this point I bet all LE allocations have been ordered. Maybe someone has intel on that.

I would think so too. My dealership chose WW for both theirs with 1 auto and mine.

SVTFreak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Another dealership I know of got a call and was told to select and submit their last allotment order or they would be selected by ford. So the end of ordering is either very very close or already done

Ok. I'll update tomorrow night after I catch up on this weeks scheduling.
Sponsored