Sponsored

Late late late delivery of our PP2, 2019

Stang50LE

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sly
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang 50 Year Limited Edition Kona Blue 2018 Mustang GT PP1 Convertible Orange Fury
I’ve ordered my 2019 Mustang GT PP2, fully loaded except for the Recaro seat. The order was place July 10th 2018 and as today, the dealer have confirm that the car was manufactured and finished October 20th. As off today, our car is still at Flat Rock
It’s been over 4 months and still no delivery date at the dealer
Be patient Pierre, it'll be more appreciated lolll

Ron

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2
Order submitted by dealer ... July 6, 2018
"Clean" order accepted by Ford ... July 11, 2018
Blah, blah, blah thru the "In Production" process
"Released to Body Company" [Transport?] ... October 18, 2018
1st ETA ... November 9, 2018
Rec'd text from dealer on November 10, 2018 w/tracking document showing that car was in Baldwin (FL)
2nd ETA November 14, 2018
Just ran VIN check (11/14) & site says "Delivered" (yes, past tense) w/a date of November 23, 2018
Hey, it could be a helluva Christmas gift, right? :)
IT'S ALIVE!!! :) Just rec'd word that my 2019 PP2 is at the dealership. Mustang still on the car hauler. Dealer has a few things to do, so will pick it up next week. Then off to Steeda for a couple of days for clutch, brake & chassis enhancements & upgraded shifter assy. :like:

Last edited:

michjbthemh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michelle
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Touring edition
I’ve ordered my 2019 Mustang GT PP2, fully loaded except for the Recaro seat. The order was place July 10th 2018 and as today, the dealer have confirm that the car was manufactured and finished October 20th. As off today, our car is still at Flat Rock
It’s been over 4 months and still no delivery date at the dealer

michjbthemh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michelle
Vehicle(s)
I ordered mine April 12 same level package as you, my car was manufactured October 4th and my car is still at Flat rock also. I got the first update to my order status since October 4th that as of 11-19 it is received for transport at the plant and the ETA should be updating soon

Sponsored

michjbthemh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michelle
Vehicle(s)
Order submitted by dealer ... July 6, 2018
"Clean" order accepted by Ford ... July 11, 2018
Blah, blah, blah thru the "In Production" process
"Released to Body Company" [Transport?] ... October 18, 2018
1st ETA ... November 9, 2018
Rec'd text from dealer on November 10, 2018 w/tracking document showing that car was in Baldwin (FL)
2nd ETA November 14, 2018
Just ran VIN check (11/14) & site says "Delivered" (yes, past tense) w/a date of November 23, 2018
Hey, it could be a helluva Christmas gift, right? :)
IT'S ALIVE!!! :) Just rec'd word that my 2019 PP2 is at the dealership. Mustang still on the car hauler. Dealer has a few things to do, so will pick it up next week. Then off to Steeda for a couple of days for clutch, brake & chassis enhancements & upgraded shifter assy. :like:
Congratulations. Good for you!!

michjbthemh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michelle
Vehicle(s)
And, the plot thickens. Interesting comment I saw on another site from a pretty reliable source. This could be an isolated incident unrelated to the Gen 3 Coyote, or .... (to be continued).

"I have a 2019 Mustang GT Fastback(#300A, Automatic, Ford Safe & Smart, Active Valve Performance Exhaust) that was ordered for dealer stock and reported as "Produced" via Vehicle Visibility as of 10/03/2018. I contacted Ford's BAC (Business Assistance Center) on 11/06/2018 and received the following reply...

• We have identified the unit in question is affected by a plant hold. Projected timing for release of this vehicle is 11/02/2018 at the earliest while another hold has yet to have a release date established. This date indicates when the vehicle may be released from the plant, but is subject to change.
Note that I contacted the BAC on 11/06/2018 and they said that the projected release date was 11/02/2018. I contacted the BAC again this morning and received the following reply...

• We have identified the unit in question is affected by a plant hold. Projected timing for release of this vehicle is TBD.
The BAC never gives information on the reason(s) for a plant hold."
How do you get in touch with BAC?

OP
OP
Aztec349

Aztec349

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pierre
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT PP2 2019
I’ve also got an email this morning.

The message stipulate

Please be advised that the vehicle has been release and awaiting shipment as of yesterday
Still pending update on ETA but it is on the move

Sponsored

michjbthemh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michelle
Vehicle(s)
I’ve also got an email this morning.

The message stipulate

Please be advised that the vehicle has been release and awaiting shipment as of yesterday
Still pending update on ETA but it is on the move
That's awesome!