Sponsored

Language

already

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang s550 3.7 v6 2016
hi friends, this is my first post and i apologize for my english if i don't know how to speak it very well. a few months ago my Mustang arrived in my country from the united states and the other day I was struggling with Forscan and the Elm327 adapter to change the language to Italian. do i need to update the synchronization software with a language pack? my machine is the basic version so there is synchronization with a 4 "display
Sponsored

Last edited:

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
hi friends, this is my first post and i apologize for my english if i don't know how to speak it very well. a few months ago my Mustang arrived in my country from the us and the other day I was struggling with Forscan and the Elm327 adapter to change the language to Italian. I have already seen that you need to change the asbuilt code from 5553 to 4954 in the acm, fcim, ipc, apim modules, but I still don't see the Italian language appear in the menu, I forgot something or I need to update the sync software with a language pack ? my car is the basic version so there is sync with a 4 "display
Hello And welcome to the forum. Do not concern yourself with the language. You're doing just fine.

It might be a good idea to move your post to the Infotainment and Electronics (Nav, Audio, Video, Bluetooth) sub forum.

https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/forums/infotainment-and-electronics-nav-audio-video-bluetooth.72/

Also consider retitling your thread to something like, "My new Italian Mustang, need Forscan help" This way the right members will see it. Good luck with your new Mustang!!!

Avispa

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT/CS convertible
If the rest of us wrote in Italian as well as you do in English, we'd be accomplished! Welcome!
Sponsored