• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: California LA County Local Pickup - 2020 PP1 OEM Wheels with Pilot Sport 4's (TPMS, Caps, Lugs) - 450 Miles

_ut_

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT Premium PP1
Local Pickup only located around the Pico Rivera/Whittier area. I am willing to drive a little bit to a location if needed. We can meet at a public place or something (Store parking lot, etc) Replaced the wheels off my car.

This car was on the dealer lot for a few months before I bought it. They have the sit on dealer lot for months wear (I have photos of what the wheels basically look like). Have never driven the car hard with 450 miles on the tires before I replaced them.

Breakdown:

-OEM PP1 Wheels (2)19 x 9.0, (2)19 x 9.5
- Michelin Pilot Sport 4S - (2)19 x 9.0-inch 255/40R19, (2)19 x 9.5-inch 275/40R19
- No dents or curb rash
- Factory (non-locking) Lug nuts
- Factory Center Caps
- Factory TPMS Sensors
- Ready to mount

Looking for $1100. Paypal preferred.
pp1w5.jpg
pp1w1.jpg
pp1w6.jpg
pp1w3.jpg
pp1w4.jpg
pp1w7.jpg