Kooks long tubes with cats and MBRP black race series

mswift5

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt (guard)

Just received my headers on Wednesday. They are off to get ceramic coated. Shop will install hopefully next week if they have opening to do so. Will keep you posted on progress. Will see if shop will do a before header install dyno run and one after to show increase in RWHP with no tune. Wanted to give a big thanks and shout out to Alex at American Muscle. I am definitely checking with him first on any future purchases. Great service and price. Our forum vendors can usually give us the best price. Thanks Alex.....
Sponsored

Fezenator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP

Just received my headers on Wednesday. They are off to get ceramic coated. Shop will install hopefully next week if they have opening to do so. Will keep you posted on progress. Will see if shop will do a before header install dyno run and one after to show increase in RWHP with no tune. Wanted to give a big thanks and shout out to Alex at American Muscle. I am definitely checking with him first on any future purchases. Great service and price. Our forum vendors can usually give us the best price. Thanks Alex.....
How much did the whole set up cost? I am curious to see the gains.

OP
OP
mswift5

mswift5

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt (guard)
7/8

The whole setup cost about 2K without install cost. Quoted 500 bucks to install headers.
Sponsored