Kooks Headers and Roush Catback Combo?

CHINITOMEX99

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Mustang
Im planning on purchasing kooks catted long tube header and roush catback exhaust for a 2017 Mustang GT, does anyone have this set up and have a sound clip of it?

Does anyone recommend any other headers and exhaust setup I'm all ears for opinion.
Sponsored

BK302

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang GT
Did you end up getting the combo? I have Roush catback and I’m thinking about getting long tubes too

Tom@Lethal

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Thomas
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500
Did you end up getting the combo? I have Roush catback and I’m thinking about getting long tubes too
Long Tubes with a Roush setup will sound INSANE and def turn some heads! Which headers will depend on your budget but Kooks, ARH, Stainless Power, Texas Speed are great choices to go with. I had SP and Flowmaster and it sounded like a jet.

BK302

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang GT
Thanks Tom!! I’ll be looking to get some around April or May. Much appreciated!!

bonz50

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
15 50th Anniv GT
Long Tubes with a Roush setup will sound INSANE and def turn some heads! Which headers will depend on your budget but Kooks, ARH, Stainless Power, Texas Speed are great choices to go with. I had SP and Flowmaster and it sounded like a jet.
i've been considering that exact setup with the SP header w/ cats

wish someone had a sound clip
Sponsored