Sponsored

Just take a moment please....

Wolfman625

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT in Deep impact Blue
Hello fellow mustang enthusiast. I know this post is not really mustang related but would really like to share it with you. Being memorial weekend I want to share with you my best friend pfc Jacob Wykstra. He was a fellow car nut and I remember when he got the new car and driver that had info on the 15 mustang and we both geeked out for days on it in when we in Afghanistan on my most recent deployment.he was KIA in a Blackhawk helicopter crash on May 28 2014. That severely wounded the whole squad and is ending my infantry and military career. I made this video as a memorial to him. It's all video from my go pro and has him in most shots. I would appreciate it if you would just take a moment to watch it. With this weekend most people are just happy about a day off. But to us it's so much more. It's a time to remember all the the ones we have lost. I would gladly go back and deploye again but I am to disabled from this crash to ever return. I have many friends that are gearing up to go again. Many of my friends including myself And my wife are on this hit list ISIS put out. My family is scard and I'm hear just like awesome now I don't have to go to a shit hole place to kill more of those bastards but back to the point here's the link to the video please watch thank you
Sponsored

Last edited:

cbrookre

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Convertible 50th app
Out camping now with poor coverage not able to view the video, but you are absolutely right. To those that have either served or have someone that is close to them that have, this weekend is totally different. Especially those that have lost someone that is close to them while serving. First of all thank you so much for your service, and I pray that your brothers in arms come home safe and victorious. Also pray that those lost like your friend are continually honored and remembered for their bravery and sacrifice. Very sorry for your loss, and I genuinely hope it was not all for nothing in the end, the situation over there is very serious and needs to be resolved.

All the best to you and your family this memorial day! Will watch the video as soon as my Internet allows. God bless.

Chris