Sponsored

Just ordered ARH h-pipe catted, jlt, sct + lund

foghat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT w/PP
Pretty pumped.

After humming and hawing for over a couple months I decided to pull the trigger. Beefcake gave me a great price on everything - especially considering things are being shipped to Canada.

Ordered:
- ARH headers with h-pipe and cats
- jlt intake
- sctx4 with Lund tune.

Going to give things a go with the stock mufflers/axle back for now. Am hoping it sounds good as I am worried things will get too loud if I go with aftermarket axle back. This is part of the reason I went catted - in case I need to change up the mufflers it should be a little quieter than catless.

Now I just need to finalize who I'm going to get to install the headers and maybe get a baseline dyno.
Sponsored

Farmundeh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic 2015 GT Premium
Did you go with the bottleneck or long system? I'm guessing the long as you only mentioned the stock mufflers and not the resonator. Regardless I'd love to hear a set of Borla mufflers paired up with ARH's H-pipe. :D congrats and enjoy!!

OP
OP

foghat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT w/PP
Did you go with the bottleneck or long system? I'm guessing the long as you only mentioned the stock mufflers and not the resonator. Regardless I'd love to hear a set of Borla mufflers paired up with ARH's H-pipe. :D congrats and enjoy!!
I went with the bottleneck eliminator, with the H-pipe - which replaces the factory suitcase/resonator.

Farmundeh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic 2015 GT Premium
I went with the bottleneck eliminator, with the H-pipe - which replaces the factory suitcase/resonator.

:doh: Sorry, that was brain-fart moment on my end. Must be all the pain meds i'm currently on.

ForTehNguyen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT
looking very forward to results. If I end up getting a Mustang ARH is on the top of the list so far for the exhaust system

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
thanks for the business!
Sponsored