Sponsored

Junkyard?

Tems

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 DIB Mustang
Hear me out hear..

but has anyone bothered going to the junkyard, seeing if any crashed 2015+ mustangs have parts that can be salvaged??

:confused::confused:
Sponsored

MSMStannyl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium - Triple Yellow
Hear me out hear..

but has anyone bothered going to the junkyard, seeing if any crashed 2015+ mustangs have parts that can be salvaged??

:confused::confused:
While there have been a few totaled Stangs mentioned on these forums (and I'm sure outside of the forums as well), I can't imagine it's going to be easy finding them. Maybe in a few more years.

I haven't really messed with junkyards myself but I believe some of the ones local to me (in MD) have websites where you can search and see if they have a specific car. That might be the better option than just wandering through junkyards looking for one (unless you're into that kind of thing).

OP
OP
Tems

Tems

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 DIB Mustang
While there have been a few totaled Stangs mentioned on these forums (and I'm sure outside of the forums as well), I can't imagine it's going to be easy finding them. Maybe in a few more years.

I haven't really messed with junkyards myself but I believe some of the ones local to me (in MD) have websites where you can search and see if they have a specific car. That might be the better option than just wandering through junkyards looking for one (unless you're into that kind of thing).

Yeah no, I wouldn't want to be wondering around :lol:lol... agreed
Sponsored