RobbieFrazier

Captain Quality
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robbie
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Prem PP DIB; 2022 M1 Prem 700A HP EG
I'm good with wherever. I have NOT called DeVivo to plan ahead for the group (I told them last month I would give them a couple weeks' notice, so I will feel a little crappy for not keeping my word).

Anyone know of a place in the Grapevine/Southlake area with a covered patio? It's too freaking hot to be standing out in the sun.

Sorry I've been out of pocket. Since I don't take classes during the summer months, I spend most of my summer traveling for work. I didn't create a Facebook event for this month's meet either, so I suspect attendance may be a bit low this month.
Sponsored

shelbydave

Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 shelby gt350
I'm good with wherever. I have NOT called DeVivo to plan ahead for the group (I told them last month I would give them a couple weeks' notice, so I will feel a little crappy for not keeping my word).

Anyone know of a place in the Grapevine/Southlake area with a covered patio? It's too freaking hot to be standing out in the sun.

Sorry I've been out of pocket. Since I don't take classes during the summer months, I spend most of my summer traveling for work. I didn't create a Facebook event for this month's meet either, so I suspect attendance may be a bit low this month.
Slackin

Tele5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015, PP, GT

All good brother man! We are ready to roll out wherever. At this point, should we just do Red Robin like Chad suggested? Seems like it's still in the general region as Devivo Bro and has parking. Seems like not everyone can make the spontaneous cruise up end to cleburne. Maybe we just do Red Robin?:confused:

I'm just trying to think of what would be most feesable for the majority.

Thoughts??? We need to figure something out quick. :cheers:

shelbydave

Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 shelby gt350
All good brother man! We are ready to roll out wherever. At this point, should we just do Red Robin like Chad suggested? Seems like it's still in the general region as Devivo Bro and has parking. Seems like not everyone can make the spontaneous cruise up end to cleburne. Maybe we just do Red Robin?:confused:

I'm just trying to think of what would be most feesable for the majority.

Thoughts??? We need to figure something out quick. :cheers:
I've never been to RR..so with that being said I'd be in.

Red2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
It's Friday, this thread gives me a headache. Can somebody with some authority just say where and when we are meeting so I can be there instead of confused.

Carry on.

Sponsored

shelbydave

Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 shelby gt350
It's Friday, this thread gives me a headache. Can somebody with some authority just say where and when we are meeting so I can be there instead of confused.

Carry on.
Hi!!

v8_vega

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jesse
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Ecoboost, 1974 Plymouth Duster
I can't help. Just found out I already have a prior engagement. Granddaughters birthday party, so I have to be there!

Tele5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015, PP, GT

shelbydave

Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 shelby gt350

Sponsored
OP
OP

Tcstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT premium- Ordered
Let's stick with Devivo this time. Let's discuss changes early on next time not the week before. Red Robin sounds great for August.

T-S550-X

Threads
Reaction score
DFW, Texas, USA, Planet Earth, Milkyway Galaxy
First Name
Naji
Vehicle(s)
DIB 2015 Mustang GT PP
Devivo it is.......

Who all is doing C&C ?

shelbydave

Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 shelby gt350

Tele5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015, PP, GT
Are they going to be prepared for us??
I probably won't make it to cnc
I bet they can get ready pretty quick. As soon as they see/hear us rolling in they will probably panic but we should be fine! Lol:lol:

RobbieFrazier

Captain Quality
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robbie
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Prem PP DIB; 2022 M1 Prem 700A HP EG
I sent DeVivo a message on FB to warn them that we're coming. I'll call them in the morning, too.

I'll be at C&C, but I'm not gonna make any extra effort to get there early.
Sponsored