Sponsored

Juicy Gossip

Kristian87

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Well, as you know I was in the dealership today. With a lot of time to kill, I found a few faces I knew from when I picked the car up and had a chat.

Talked about all sorts, but most surprisingly (and take this with a truck load of salt), was a mention of the GT350 coming to the UK. In RHD.

I think he said December but whether that means build dates or delivery dates I don't know.

If what he was saying was true, there should be an announcement from Ford in the next month or so.

Exciting times :ford:
Sponsored

marks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Race Red Manual
Well, as you know I was in the dealership today. With a lot of time to kill, I found a few faces I knew from when I picked the car up and had a chat.

Talked about all sorts, but most surprisingly (and take this with a truck load of salt), was a mention of the GT350 coming to the UK. In RHD.

I think he said December but whether that means build dates or delivery dates I don't know.

If what he was saying was true, there should be an announcement from Ford in the next month or so.

It can't be true can it? Ford, i will love you forever if you bring the GT350 to the UK :ford:

marks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Race Red Manual
Except if they decide to put the stupid rear faux gas cap on it:mad: but ill get over it ! :)

McDoodle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A grey car

Oooooooh! ......
wee.jpg

Sponsored

Stuart0202

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Dear lord, I almost hope this isn't true. I know I wouldn't be able to afford one but hell, I'd try!

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
to stir the rumour mill, maybe this is what Andy meant when he hinted at performance upgrades...

Beachfun

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Airbus A380
This must be the "special edition" only available in CO
Of which we speak

Sponsored

v8hgt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
Race Red GT PP Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
My dealer told me they are swapping the handbrake over and fixing the near side wing mirror for rhd in 2017 models. If that turns out to be true I may have more faith in your dealers 350 gossip

kapiteinlangzaam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5.0 GT Coupe 6MT PP1
My dealer told me they are swapping the handbrake over and fixing the near side wing mirror for rhd in 2017 models. If that turns out to be true I may have more faith in your dealers 350 gossip
That is true. Its already been confirmed as part of the 2017MY upgrades, along with the new colours and SYNC3.

Itll be interesting to see if they do it, TBH I think the December time-frame is somewhat unrealistic.... theyd need to be building them now(ish) to meet that sort of time-frame.... and if they were building them soon...ish, then I think the rumour mill/spy shots etc would already have gone in to overdrive.

SteveS

...Bon Scott Land...
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Magnetic
For the sake of all of you that would be prepared to lose 10k on your GT/EBs then I really hope this happens but imo its not going to. If this was a reality we wouldn't be finding out through one dealer 6 months ahead of time...it would be out there through more credible sources.

Entick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Coupe
How much would it cost?
Sponsored