• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

JLT plastic intake for 5.0

SVTFreak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Wimbledon white LE #275 A6
For 15 5.0. Had it on the car for about a hundred miles. Changing the route I'm going with it eventually. Includes all parts except the cap and plug for sound tube delete (aka, you can leave your sound tube in or get plugs from parts store). I did trim the one long fitting that protrudes into the housing. I don't like protruding fittings in intake tract.

You will need a tune for this intake. I am not selling the tuner.

They are 350$ish new.

290$ and I cover shipping and PayPal fees. Money order accepted also but won't ship until I recieve the order. Ships in two day or less after payment received, insured via ups and I'll send you the tracking number.

PM, or email [email protected]. Or text 225-715-2905. Located ~15 miles south of baton Rouge if you happen to be local. First "I'll take it" with earliest time stamp and no counter offer gets it. (I hate all the clauses but ran into so many little issues selling on other forums).
Sponsored

Last edited:

anotherneon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15' base GT w/3.55s
For 15 5.0. Had it on the car for about a hundred miles. Changing the route I'm going with it eventually. Includes all parts except the cap and plug for sound tube delete (aka, you can leave your sound tube in or get plugs from parts store). I did trim the one long fitting that protrudes into the housing. I don't like protruding fittings in intake tract.

You will need a tune for this intake. I am not selling the tuner.

They are 350$ish new.

320$ and I cover shipping and PayPal fees. Money order accepted also but won't ship until I recieve the order. Ships in two day or less after payment received, insured via ups and I'll send you the tracking number.

PM, or email [email protected]. Or text 225-715-2905. Located ~15 miles south of baton Rouge if you happen to be local. First "I'll take it" with earliest time stamp and no counter offer gets it. (I hate all the clauses but ran into so many little issues selling on other forums).
These sites get a bit more traffic

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1576507729229077/
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1449585688630914/
https://www.facebook.com/groups/580368162100423/

OP
OP
SVTFreak

SVTFreak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Thanks, but I am not on Facebook. Tried it, don't care for the illusion of friendship and social closeness that it fosters. But alas, I digress.

If you are feeling particularly helpful today, you can paste it there for me please. But only put contact info as [email protected]. I understand if you're not interested. Thanks.

anotherneon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15' base GT w/3.55s
Thanks, but I am not on Facebook. Tried it, don't care for the illusion of friendship and social closeness that it fosters. But alas, I digress.

If you are feeling particularly helpful today, you can paste it there for me please. But only put contact info as [email protected]. I understand if you're not interested. Thanks.
Its no different than a message board if you're in a group. But I do feel like being helpful and expect 100% kick back for doing so:thumbsup:

OP
OP
SVTFreak

SVTFreak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Its no different than a message board if you're in a group. But I do feel like being helpful and expect 100% kick back for doing so:thumbsup:

Yeah but it's all the other people on Facebook I'm avoiding lol. I do miss the groups. But several problems in my life in the last couple years where attributed directly to or added to because of Facebook. So I fixed that. Hah!

Thanks a bunch man.

Sponsored

Renner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT SOLD-2015 Ecoboost SOLD
Yeah but it's all the other people on Facebook I'm avoiding lol. I do miss the groups. But several problems in my life in the last couple years where attributed directly to or added to because of Facebook. So I fixed that. Hah!

Thanks a bunch man.
Just a tip you can setup a FB profile and hide yourself and still be part of local groups that focus on your hobbies. Your name won't even come up if searched ;)

Good luck with sale

OP
OP
SVTFreak

SVTFreak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just a tip you can setup a FB profile and hide yourself and still be part of local groups that focus on your hobbies. Your name won't even come up if searched ;)

Good luck with sale

Gonna have to look into that. Thanks!

OP
OP
SVTFreak

SVTFreak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Still available. Make me an offer.

Sponsored