Not open for further replies.

Ron@cp-e

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
whoosh
Vehicle(s)
2015 EBM
just installed these awesome parts from JLT Performance (thank you Vinny!!!)
they sent me a new OEM engine cover and fuse box cover dipped in carbon fiber finish
then clear coated
I asked for the "ecoboost" letters to be painted deep impact blue

they look amazing:headbang::cheers::thumbsup::thumbsup:

pardon my dusty engine bay - I just had to install these the moment I returned from the Carlisle Ford Nationals

Sponsored

Lynx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ecoboost Mustang

did mine few days back,dont know how it will last because of this heat. Hated the stock engine cover, almost made me get the five oh

ckenda1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Turbo Mustang PP
just installed these awesome parts from JLT Performance (thank you Vinny!!!)
they sent me a new OEM engine cover and fuse box cover dipped in carbon fiber finish
then clear coated
I asked for the "ecoboost" letters to be painted deep impact blue

they look amazing:headbang::cheers::thumbsup::thumbsup:

pardon my dusty engine bay - I just had to install these the moment I returned from the Carlisle Ford Nationals

Lookin' good Ron!

Apwrx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic premium PP
That looks great! On my list for sure.I want a cf radiator shroud also. It's kinda pricey though:(so it'll be after charge pipes

Sponsored

NewSVO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Guard boost premium 6mt
I've been annoying them for 2 months about this exact mod and they said they would get back to me since they were only doing 5.0s. Unfortunate because the same happened when I had a 5.0 and I was inquiring about their CAI vs the Steeda so they have lost my business twice, looks great though.

OP
OP

Ron@cp-e

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
whoosh
Vehicle(s)
2015 EBM
That looks great! On my list for sure.I want a cf radiator shroud also. It's kinda pricey though:(so it'll be after charge pipes
sounds good - I think I'm leaning toward matching my radiator shroud to the body color

OP
OP

Ron@cp-e

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
whoosh
Vehicle(s)
2015 EBM
I've been annoying them for 2 months about this exact mod and they said they would get back to me since they were only doing 5.0s. Unfortunate because the same happened when I had a 5.0 and I was inquiring about their CAI vs the Steeda so they have lost my business twice, looks great though.
please give them a break NewSVO / EB parts no matter what take time - my set is part of their testing for optimal product for their customers. The EB engine cover is no joke to hydro dip

The parts you see have been in the works for a while. I'd encourage you to PM Vinny and set something up. He's a great dude and will bend over backwards for you if you.:cheers:
Sponsored

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.