• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Colorado JL Audio Stealthbox $250

Sub-Moa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP Magnetic
Selling a JL audio stealthbox. It doesn't come with the JL audio sub. You can install any 12" shallow mount sub into this box. Just follow the mfr recommended interior volume.
Box is in amazing condition and is about 2 years old. Only selling because I don't have a mustang anymore.

Price: $250
Shipping: actual shipping costs

Feel free to message my eBay username: missionmountaincamo4

Have perfect reviews and made the account in 2008. If the enclosure doesn't sell here, I'll list on eBay for $20 more to cover their listing fees.

20210922_162916.jpg

20210922_162942.jpg

20210922_163050.jpg

20210926_184939.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited: