Jalopnik's has Everything You Need to Know about the 2015 Mustang

Rob

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
  • Banned
Jalopnik has posted an article that claims to have everything you need to know about the 2015 Mustang.

The one point I have a problem with is this.

Your pockets will be a little lighter, too, however. As with most Fords lately, the base price will move up from its current $22,200 price of a Mustang V6 Coupe. If it's around $25,000, that's not so bad, since a basic Chevrolet Camaro is $23,500, a Hyundai Genesis Coupe is $24,300 and a Dodge Challenger starts out at a whopping $26,300.
I'm not paying 25 grand for a base model Mustang. The whole point of the Mustang is to be an affordable sports coupe. With a monthly payment that would be around $600 a month for a base model there is nothing affordable about that. Used Mustang here I come.

http://jalopnik.com/everything-you-need-to-know-about-the-2015-ford-mustang-1473953050
Sponsored

Powderd Toast

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Wes
Vehicle(s)
17 Platinum White GT
Correction, mustang6g.com has everything you need to know about the 2015 Mustang.

Seriously though Jalopnik is a great site for gearheads, but this site has all the info you need for the 2015 stang.

OP
OP

Rob

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
  • Banned
Correction, mustang6g.com has everything you need to know about the 2015 Mustang.

Seriously though Jalopnik is a great site for gearheads, but this site has all the info you need for the 2015 stang.
Probably true, lol. Jalopnik is not what I would consider real automotive news anyway. But I saw this article so I thought I would make reference to it.

Callie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 GT Convertible
Haha very true, if you click thru the links half the stories come frm here anyway.

I bet the base Mustang is right around 24k with all that new tech we're about to see.
Sponsored