Is anyone still driving their GT350 since the recall

Zitrosounds

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Harold
Vehicle(s)
16 GT350R/16 GT350TP/15 GT-PP/12 GT-PP
Carmax has 350's for sale. A friend of mine got $55K for a track pack he traded @ a ford dealer last week. Car max offered $48K.
CARMAX is notorious for low balling. Name of the game.
Sponsored

5.0 435

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
.07 Shelby SGT #0016 ...18 GT PP1 manual
CARMAX is notorious for low balling. Name of the game

I've been reading the coupe maket is in the toilet. Hugh discounts on vettes. $5k off MSRP for 17 mustangs. Not sure how much longer you will see ADMs On 350's.
I'm still driving mine not sure for how long.

firestarter2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RR G350 Track
CARMAX is notorious for low balling. Name of the game

I've been reading the coupe maket is in the toilet. Hugh discounts on vettes. $5k off MSRP for 17 mustangs. Not sure how much longer you will see ADMs On 350's.
I'm still driving mine not sure for how long.
Vettes always have huge discounts :-D

SUVs rule I prefer coupes.

Mike02z

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Explorer Platinum
We need to keep in mind that will make 35-40k C7's in 17. You will start to see 10-12% off at Kerbeck. How many GT350's will be made in 2017? 5,000? Must more "limited" production run. Not sure we will see ADM go away anytime soon.

firestarter2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RR G350 Track
We need to keep in mind that will make 35-40k C7's in 17. You will start to see 10-12% off at Kerbeck. How many GT350's will be made in 2017? 5,000? Must more "limited" production run. Not sure we will see ADM go away anytime soon.
I think we will continue as is. Some who get a lead or do the leg work will not pay ADMs, people who want one now or dont care about paying extra will.

Sponsored

5.0 435

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
.07 Shelby SGT #0016 ...18 GT PP1 manual
The coupe / sports car maket is so saturated. The Viper is the only car that has fallen victim so far. There is a car for everyone and then some. The Shelby / GT PP ,Z51, Z28,ZL1,1LE, dodge, Lexus , Nissan , Porsche, Cadillac , BMW , infinity , jaguar and Audi .What's really cazy is a two year old car in this group makes it affordable. You can cross shop all you want. I would like to experience them all. Just not practical but that is one hell of a market.
Then there's the high end market. Whew.
I also don't think the C7 market can handle 30,000 a year much longer. I'm also seeing a lot of 350's with low mileage showing up in the used car market. Soon we will have another GT500 I bet it will track capable.

Last edited:
OP
OP
unavailableGT350

unavailableGT350

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 White with Blue Stripes

RadBOSS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 BOSS302, 29 Model A Roadster
What recall:) I haven't gotten a letter yet
The formal owner recall is not due to be released / mailed until December.

The recall notice I got from my service guy at local dealer, instructs the dealer not to sell or demo any showroom or inventory GT350/R until the retro fit kit is installed!

Parts are indicated not to be available until 1st qtr 2017

If this info already posted, my apology

I did a visual and hand inspection on my R model and no evidence of leakage so far. If you drive, for piece of mind, check for leakage regularly.

No tracking until parts retrofitted is a wise idea.

I pity the tech that gets the chore of replacing the two hoses, its a rats next in that area. My concern would be how vigilant the tech will be in getting all the screws in and in the right place.

OP
OP
unavailableGT350

unavailableGT350

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The formal owner recall is not due to be released / mailed until December.

The recall notice I got from my service guy at local dealer, instructs the dealer not to sell or demo any showroom or inventory GT350/R until the retro fit kit is installed!

Parts are indicated not to be available until 1st qtr 2017

If this info already posted, my apology

I did a visual and hand inspection on my R model and no evidence of leakage so far. If you drive, for piece of mind, check for leakage regularly.

No tracking until parts retrofitted is a wise idea.

I pity the tech that gets the chore of replacing the two hoses, its a rats next in that area. My concern would be how vigilant the tech will be in getting all the screws in and in the right place.
I have been thinking the same. What will be worse... a newby that has never touched these kind of hoses and screws it up. Then there is a massive oil leak and fiery crash and I am not wearing my Sparco Extrema Racing Suit....what a pity.

VOODOO 6G

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350
I think we will continue as is. Some who get a lead or do the leg work will not pay ADMs, people who want one now or dont care about paying extra will.
This^^^^^^. I'm actually shopping Rs right now. Not finding any deals that would make me jump just yet. We will see, I'm in no rush. On a side note there are three GT350s 2 miles from me at Sarchone Ford. 2 Tech Packs, Solid Black and Solid White, and a Track Pack Red with White stripes. No idea of the prices.

Sponsored

tbillet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 Chassis H1666
I searched my VIN, and didn't show as having a recall. My build date was supposed to have been 8/31/16. Not sure how the recall date could have ended the day before my build, but they say they don't have parts for the fix?

VOODOO 6G

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350
I searched my VIN, and didn't show as having a recall. My build date was supposed to have been 8/31/16. Not sure how the recall date could have ended the day before my build, but they say they don't have parts for the fix?
Your car should have been Red....... 666

Mike02z

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Explorer Platinum
....On a side note there are three GT350s 2 miles from me at Sarchone Ford. 2 Tech Packs, Solid Black and Solid White, and a Track Pack Red with White stripes. No idea of the prices.

They are all16's so my guess is they can't sell them. They will likely need to be below MSRP to sell.

Dig-It

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
GT500KR (0758), GT500 (N2617), GT500 (N3432)
Had a super-great time this weekend at VIR (Full course - 2:08.84)). This car is awesome!

Oh, and no leaks.

OP
OP
unavailableGT350

unavailableGT350

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I finally got to go in the "race Car" this last Saturday. It rained for so many days here. I went to White Rock Lake in Dallas and drove around the entire lake. Very nice scenery with all of the hot babes out running and riding.
Sponsored

Last edited: