WTF?
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Drew
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Fastback 6MT DIB
Vehicle Showcase
Has anyone else received a survey request by email from Ford Australia via Ipsos?

I received and completed it today. The survey very heavily focused upon QC issues that many have experienced with our cars and allows for very detailed responses - at least they are interested.

Also asked other random questions like the fuel economy you are achieving and the type of phone that you are using. Strangely, it even asks for your height and weight.

Took about fifteen minutes to complete and they give you a $10 eGift card at the end (Coles/iTunes/JB/SuperCheap/BCF etc.)

Well worth doing I thought.
Sponsored

FrozenPea

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT
Thanks for the heads up, this would've gone straight to the deleted items. Scored $10 off my next groceries shop! :D

mwizz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
1969 Mustang 390 Fastback
No I only received the one from Ford itself regarding the dealer

OP
OP
Drewbo

Drewbo

WTF?
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Drew
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Fastback 6MT DIB
Vehicle Showcase
this would've gone straight to the deleted items
I'm not usually one for surveys either, but felt compelled to participate given its content. This was the email (link to survey removed as it can only be accessed with unique code).

[FONT=&quot]Dear Mr Drewbo You Legend,

Thank you for your recent purchase of a new Ford Mustang!

On behalf of Ford of Australia, Ipsos RDA (a US-based, independent market research company) is conducting a survey with customers regarding their experience with their new vehicle. We would appreciate it if you, or the person most familiar with this vehicle, would take the time to participate in this survey as your feedback is very important to us.

The survey, which can only be completed online, should take about 10-20 minutes to complete. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Accessing the survey is simple: [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1. The following link will take you to the survey:
(Removed)
2. Once there, click on the "Continue" button to begin
3. Please complete the survey no later than 04/08/2016 [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]As a thank you for providing your feedback, we would like to offer you the opportunity to claim a prize to the value of $10 at the completion of the survey.

Additional survey instructions and help are accessible from all pages of the online survey. If you have any questions, or need help regarding the survey, please contact the support representative at (removed).

I assure you the survey is conducted within the strict codes of practice operated by the market research profession and within the guidelines of the international data protection legislation. There will be no sales or marketing follow-up as a result of your response to the survey.

Thank you in advance for your time and cooperation. We appreciate your feedback!

Kind Regards,

Peter Anglin
Quality Director – Ford Motor Company of Australia Ltd
ABN: 30 004 116 223
Address: 1735 Sydney Road, Campbellfield, Victoria, 3061

Note: Some e-mail programs may have split the above survey link onto two lines. If your Survey Access Number is not filled in on the survey screen, please cut and paste the following in the provided space:

If you would like to have your e-mail address removed from our list for this study, please click here and submit your e-mail address.

To view Ipsos RDA’s Privacy Policy, please click here. If you wish to know more about Ipsos RDA, please visit their website at www.rdagroup.com.

Receiving this survey does not mean that you are subscribed to Ford marketing communications.

All personal information provided to Ipsos RDA in the course of completing this market research survey will be transferred to Ipsos RDA’s head office in the USA and dealt with in accordance with its Privacy Statement and the Privacy Act. In particular, the personal information may be disclosed to Ford Motor Company of Australia Ltd ACN 004 116 223 (Ford). Ford may use this information for quality assurance purposes. Ford may disclose your personal information to its related companies and third parties who provide it with (or help it provide) products and services, including to overseas locations such as the USA, India, China and Singapore. Unless you have otherwise consented, Ford will not use your personal information for marketing purposes. Ford’s privacy policy (available at www.ford.com.au) states how you can seek to access or correct any personal information Ford holds about you, how to complain about a privacy breach by Ford and how Ford will deal with a privacy complaint. You can contact Ford at 13 FORD (13 3673), at [email protected] or via the Contact Us page at http://www.ford.com.au/contact-us.
[/FONT]

tantash

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anne
Vehicle(s)
2015/16 Mustang GT V8 convertible
Has anyone else received a survey request by email from Ford Australia via Ipsos?

I received and completed it today. The survey very heavily focused upon QC issues that many have experienced with our cars and allows for very detailed responses - at least they are interested.

Also asked other random questions like the fuel economy you are achieving and the type of phone that you are using. Strangely, it even asks for your height and weight.

Took about fifteen minutes to complete and they give you a $10 eGift card at the end (Coles/iTunes/JB/SuperCheap/BCF etc.)

Well worth doing I thought.
Received same. This is about the third survey Ford have sent me including over the phone one. More contact since I received the car than in the two yr + wait.

Sponsored

peambros

Inner westie
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
RR MY2016 V8 Fastback
Did mine several weeks ago Drewbo...yes heavy focus on qc and as a marketing man of 30 years I thought it was a well designed survey that didn't gloss over things.

tantash

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anne
Vehicle(s)
2015/16 Mustang GT V8 convertible
Did mine today too.

OP
OP
Drewbo

Drewbo

WTF?
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Drew
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Fastback 6MT DIB
Vehicle Showcase
I just got yet another survey - this time from Potentiate Automotive Research on behalf of Ford asking for my twelve month ownership experience.

[FONT=&quot]Now that you have been driving your vehicle for a year Ford would like to seek your feedback to understand what they are doing well and where they can improve.

Ford is committed to continuously improving the quality and reliability of its vehicles, as well as the service you receive from its dealerships, and has appointed Potentiate, an Australian market research company, to conduct this survey on their behalf.

[FONT=&quot]Have your say by 4th of June and you'll automatically be entered into a prize draw for a chance to win $20,000*.[/FONT] [/FONT]

12baller12

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ciaran
Vehicle(s)
Ruby Red GT Fastback
Vehicle Showcase
I just got yet another survey - this time from Potentiate Automotive Research on behalf of Ford asking for my twelve month ownership experience.
I got the same survey, from the same people, about a VW I bought a year ago.

OP
OP
Drewbo

Drewbo

WTF?
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Drew
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Fastback 6MT DIB
Vehicle Showcase

Sponsored

12baller12

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ciaran
Vehicle(s)
Ruby Red GT Fastback
Vehicle Showcase

Since-64

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Graeme
Vehicle(s)
2014 Grand Cherokee, G6ET, 2016 Mustang
Received and filled in the potentiate survey today

Hellman109

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang Ecoboost Convertible (See my garage)
Vehicle Showcase
No I only received the one from Ford itself regarding the dealer
Every time Ive taken mine to the dealer Ford have sent me a survey.

One I rated them really poorly because they put massive rattles into my car and took two more attempts to fix it.

The dealership said sorry and gave me a $100 gift card for stuffing up so bad.

Egghead

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang gt
Vehicle Showcase

GT 550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black GT MT S550
I hope we're all being very clear about the oil cooler and a/c problem - or maybe more to the point the lack of public acceptance by the manufacturer - if the opportunity exists to say anything.
Sponsored