iPod and Sync 2

Enoch

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Vehicle(s)
Guard 5.0 (Auto) Fastback, Saddle Leather
Hi guys....as you've been using sync 2 for a lot longer than us UK owners thought I'd ask this over here...

I have all my albums on an iPod touch....it's taken me ages to get it to lol how I want, with compilations, album art etc....:)

I plug it into the USB in the centre consol and it works great... I can browse, and select albums, the album covers show on the screen, and everything plays just how I like...:thumbsup:

Now, I use my iPod for other stuff, so I'd love to be able to transfer the interface onto a small flash drive, and leave it in the car full time...

I tried just dragging albums across on my computer, but that didn't work, I tried burning them to a CD and then transferring to a flash drive and that didn't work..

So is there an easy way I can get all my albums, plus artwork from the iPod, onto a flash drive, and play it on the sync 2??:confused:
Sponsored

GoBlues38

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, Premium, 3.55, 20" Foundry, 6 Spd
I assume you are finding the local files on your computer and dragging from there. You can't drag and drop from your ipod to a USB because of copyright protections.

And depending on how you acquired your music in itunes, even going from local files may run into copyright protection.

But ut can be done what you are saying.

OP
OP
Enoch

Enoch

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Vehicle(s)
Guard 5.0 (Auto) Fastback, Saddle Leather
Thanks...

Most of the music on my iPod is from the original CD's (remember them):)

Some is downloaded, from iTunes, and some is copied from friends...

But it looks as though I can do what I need through media player, which as I've got 99% of the original music, I can do:thumbsup:
Sponsored