Sponsored

Indy area 100 octane

gqneon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 GT PP / Manual
Does anyone knownof any stations in the Indy area that sell 100 octane at the pump? Looking to troubleshoot a possible fuel quality issue in my logs without putting MMT or lead in my tank. No cats, but i do have O2 sensors.

Any help appreciated - looking to top off the tank today with known high quality fuel or the next best thing.
Sponsored

Kerninc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Black GT PP
the Sunocos are your best bet- apologies if its not on tap, normally Im on the west side out by Speedway or Brownburg and its pretty easy to find given the area
Ill call my buddy who does runway events if he has a hot tip for a location- what side of Indy are you on?

OP
OP
gqneon

gqneon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 GT PP / Manual
the Sunocos are your best bet- apologies if its not on tap, normally Im on the west side out by Speedway or Brownburg and its pretty easy to find given the area
Ill call my buddy who does runway events if he has a hot tip for a location- what side of Indy are you on?
Im just north of Indy (Westfield) and Speedway wouldnt be too far away. I'll head out that way this morning - where do you grab high octane that I can try? And thanks for hitting up your buddy - im still learning my way around this area.

Kerninc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Black GT PP
sorry for the delay in the middle of my work day- the following is a copy/paste from my buddy

There are a few pumps in Brownsburg and that’s pretty much it other than buying at the track. We buy 55 gallon drums from Ignite or Jackson Oil. We run E90 though. It’s not too expensive and we Use a Harbor Freight transfer pump and good to go.

i guess 94 at Sunocos is more common and I know at least a few Speedway gas stations near IRP rock 100 but cant lock down exact addresses
sorry I couldnt help more

OP
OP
gqneon

gqneon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 GT PP / Manual
I ended up at Browns Oil on southeast side and bought five gallons of 260 GTX but im still on the hunt for a pump worh quality 93. I saw more timing even with tossing five gallons of 98 in the tank so maybe Speedway isnt the place to go for my 93. Where does everyone get their 93 out here? Not saying Speedways crap but this tank and the last have been subpar.
Sponsored