IGL Kenzo Ceramic Coat reviews?

BlueThunder16

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT PP Deep Impact Blue
Hi all, I'm about to bring my '16 GT in for paint correction and ceramic coat and wanted to know if anyone has any thoughts on IGL Kenzo Ceramic Coat with graphene in it. The other option the detailer has is Ceramic Pro, which I know has been around a long time and is well regarded. So, I've been doing a lot of reading, especially on Kenzo, since that seems to be the less established brand compared to ceramic pro, and I've also read a few posts on here briefly mentioning it. But I still would like to know if anyone can elaborate on any more recent personal experiences with Kenzo. Supposedly the gloss and hardness may be better than the Ceramic Pro, but who knows. Keep in mind, this is a weekend /nice weather car only, ans otherwise stays covered in the garage.

I understand Kenzo only recently "reinforced" their coating with graphene, but I haven't really bought into the hype yet about all that. I just want to go with the better performing product in the end, regardless of what it is made of. I'm also aware many say it has more to do with the talent and skill of the detailer than the actual product being used. I'm not sure.

Thoughts? Advice? Thanks.
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
BlueThunder16

BlueThunder16

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT PP Deep Impact Blue
Well...too late if anyone was thinking of replying lol. Went with the IGL Kenzo and I'm very happy with it so far. Looks awesome.

Screenshot_20221004-170114~3.png