Sponsored

I wonder if this could be holding up some scheduling?

Lgb0250

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Larry
Vehicle(s)
22 Mustang GT Premium, 22 Lexus 450h Luxury
Just read this article https://fordauthority.com/2022/08/h...impacted-by-the-wi-fi-hotspot-removal-update/

Dont know if it has any effect on many of us but I noticed when I changed colors about a month ago I got a new WBDO showing the 4G credit. I didn’t order originally until 7/16 so it probably hasnt affected my scheduling at all but I was thinking many of you that had it in your original order and have made no changes may be getting caught up in this change. This sentence is what caught my eye “Additionally, customers who order one of these models in the future may have the option to voluntarily opt to have the Hotspot feature removed in order to avoid production delays, depending on the vehicle.”.
Sponsored

KB_210

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ken
Vehicle(s)
22 Mustang GT Grabber Blue A10
Hmm now I know why I have a -$20 on my window sticker saying wifi hotspot removal.

TTT12

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Trent
Vehicle(s)
MY22.25 High Performance Mustang
My build got pushed back 3 weeks with the addition of the words "Mandatory No Cell Phone Hot Spot" in the vehicle description. Moved from September 12th to October 3rd. Zero communication from my dealer about it yet. (I'm in Australia)
Sponsored