I put GT350 rear seats in my GT350R!!! DIY

trackHERO

Reaction score
First Name
Brock
Vehicle(s)
2018 Shelby GT350R
Hey everyone I got asked to make sure I video’d installing the GT350 rear seats in my GT350R so here is an in depth video on how to do the full install. And before you ask why I did it, I have a 5yr old that deserves to to fall in the love with the R just like I did :)

Advertisement

anacar312

Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
(Patiently waiting for my) 2020 HEP R; 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee (family truckster); 2007 Grady White 209 Escape (fish on!); 25% of a 2002 e46 325 (now with 3.0L) sedan “race” car (24 hours of Lemons)... and forever missing my 1978 CJ-7 Golden Eagle 304/T4 that my wife now wears on her left hand.
Hey everyone I got asked to make sure I video’d installing the GT350 rear seats in my GT350R so here is an in depth video on how to do the full install. And before you ask why I did it, I have a 5yr old that deserves to to fall in the love with the R just like I did :)

I have twin 4 year olds... and an R they should be here in a couple weeks. Thank you for this post! Can’t wait to get my girls in the r R for a ride!

OP
trackHERO

trackHERO

Reaction score
First Name
Brock
Vehicle(s)
2018 Shelby GT350R
I have twin 4 year olds... and an R they should be here in a couple weeks. Thank you for this post! Can’t wait to get my girls in the r R for a ride!
No problem at all. They will have a blast in the R. Make sure you don't go to the dealer for the seats and hardware as you will spend a lot of money. Try to find someone who turned there GT350 into a racecar or someone that might trade or can always put Mustang GT rear seats in as well

anacar312

Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
(Patiently waiting for my) 2020 HEP R; 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee (family truckster); 2007 Grady White 209 Escape (fish on!); 25% of a 2002 e46 325 (now with 3.0L) sedan “race” car (24 hours of Lemons)... and forever missing my 1978 CJ-7 Golden Eagle 304/T4 that my wife now wears on her left hand.
No problem at all. They will have a blast in the R. Make sure you don't go to the dealer for the seats and hardware as you will spend a lot of money. Try to find someone who turned there GT350 into a racecar or someone that might trade or can always put Mustang GT rear seats in as well
there has been a rumor floating around that Ford Performance may bring back the rear seat part for the R (that was made until 2017).

OP
trackHERO

trackHERO

Reaction score
First Name
Brock
Vehicle(s)
2018 Shelby GT350R
there has been a rumor floating around that Ford Performance may bring back the rear seat part for the R (that was made until 2017).
I honestly wouldn't hold your breath. People have been begging for this to come out again since they stopped production and we haven't seen anything yet

Advertisement

15 - Steeda - 5

Advertisement