I have a 2022 mustang GT convertible.

MIKE PHILLIPS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
T
Vehicle(s)
Mike
I would like to lower and use staggered 20" wheels, 2.55 30 x20 front and 3.05 30 x20 rear. Does anyone have experience with this set up.
Sponsored

Kenbike

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 CO Mustang GT convertible loaded
Should be fine, my car has 275/30-R20 front and 315/30-R20 rears and is dropped 3/4 in the front, stock height in the rear. Has Steeda adjustable coil overs all around Steeda dropped springs in front.
Car looks good and no rubbing. Not sure of my wheel offset but call Terrance at Signature wheels to get set up. You pay more but get the right fitting wheel and they are well made and save weight which improves the cars braking, acceleration, and turning.

OP
OP
MIKE PHILLIPS

MIKE PHILLIPS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
T
Vehicle(s)
Mike
Should be fine, my car has 275/30-R20 front and 315/30-R20 rears and is dropped 3/4 in the front, stock height in the rear. Has Steeda adjustable coil overs all around Steeda dropped springs in front.
Car looks good and no rubbing. Not sure of my wheel offset but call Terrance at Signature wheels to get set up. You pay more but get the right fitting wheel and they are well made and save weight which improves the cars braking, acceleration, and turning.
Thank you
Sponsored