Sponsored

I finally found a dealer that I can call home.

Fasstang

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ITGUY
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang EBPP
  • Banned
I want to thanks each one of you with the advises. I closed a deal better than expect at the last minute and I have nothing to say but that Sam Pack Ford of Plano was the best and most professional place I have ever dealt with. Mr. JC is a 5 stars salesman and did all he truly could to make me happy and pay way bellow everyone else around Dallas. I'm a happy camper now. Not long ago I bought a brand new '15 on Randall Redss in Garland. It was my first Ford and first Mustang. That was the worse dealer ever. I am still trying to understand how I close the deal with this guys...but even an guy that is getting old, do impulsive things. My experience was so horrible that I decided to do everything in my power to not send anyone there. But I was blessed when a employee told me about Sam Pack Five Stars of Plano. I have bough over 20 new cars in my life time and this was the best experience ever. Price was the lowest I could find and I was in and out in 1 1/2 hrs. Don't make the same mistake I did. Check this guys out and I truly recommend you to look for JC. You can tell that Emerson is sending you and I promised him to hook him up with everyone I know or have contact with.
I love my '16 EB Competition Orange PP for $25700!
Sponsored