Sponsored

I am depressed

ridenfish39

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT PP
:( Life has been really testing me lately. I had to trade my car in to free up some money. I will really miss this thing, getting into and driving it always put a smile on my face. It was the most fun car I've ever owned, was surprisingly good on gas on the highway, and turned heads and drew compliments wherever I went. I took it on fishing trips, to bike rides and races, food shopping, you name it.....she was the definition of a daily driver. She had her flaws, minor panel alignment issues, couple paint defects, but I still loved her and it didn't bother me.
I kept her in immaculate condition and did well on my trade. Now I'm driving something 10 years old but I have no payment, lower insurance and fuel costs. Hopefully in a few years if things get better I can get into another one.
I'll still be perusing the forum as I like it here and enjoy reading about these cars and what everyone is doing to them.
Sponsored

Zodiac

Sarcasm Personified
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Charger R/T Scat Pack
Been there done that. Worry about taking care of things now and get back into something better down the road. Best of luck!

hiccup

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT black base PP RECAROS
Hang in there man. It will happen again for you. Take care of whats most important for now and good things will follow soon enough.

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M6
Been there. Gotta do what you gotta do. Glad you were ok with your panel issues. That stuff drives me crazy.
Maybe you'll get a 2018! Hang in there. As long as you're healthy anything can happen.

Sponsored

SebringS550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 S550 V6
I have also been there. Keep your head up.

Five Oh Brian

Mustang Guru
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.KorumFord.com
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
11 GT500 Glass Roof Coupe
I believe many of us have been in your shoes and we're always sad when someone else goes through this. Things have a way of getting better though, so hang out in these forums with us and you'll be back in a new Mustang again someday.

I had to give up my Vortech-supercharged '07 Mustang GT 5 years ago when money got tight. I also had to give up my '68 Pontiac GTO 20 years ago after owning it for a decade. Putting food on the table for my kids was more important at the time. Now, I own the best Mustang I've ever owned and life is pretty good again. I've learned that life is cyclical so now I do what I can to save for a rainy day.

ghig302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Boss
One usually bounces back stronger than ever, after life's little set backs. Just means you will be getting a Mach 1 in a few years!

Dave

CM581978

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Future S550 Owner
Had to sell my 07 Shelby GT this fall to free up equity and am now driving a 07 Ford Fuckus. I keep telling myself things will work out.

jrock

The
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Blue EB
Vehicle Showcase
:shrug:Hopefully you didn't buy that Mini Cooper S that I traded in. If so, you would even be more depressed...Cheers:cheers:

Sponsored

RushGotti

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
:( Life has been really testing me lately. I had to trade my car in to free up some money. I will really miss this thing, getting into and driving it always put a smile on my face. It was the most fun car I've ever owned, was surprisingly good on gas on the highway, and turned heads and drew compliments wherever I went. I took it on fishing trips, to bike rides and races, food shopping, you name it.....she was the definition of a daily driver. She had her flaws, minor panel alignment issues, couple paint defects, but I still loved her and it didn't bother me.
I kept her in immaculate condition and did well on my trade. Now I'm driving something 10 years old but I have no payment, lower insurance and fuel costs. Hopefully in a few years if things get better I can get into another one.
I'll still be perusing the forum as I like it here and enjoy reading about these cars and what everyone is doing to them.
Don't feel so bad, At leas you were able to fix it to make it better... I can't trade in or anything, I just got laid off this past Thursday, have a kid on the way and have a $552/mo car note + insurance, I'll see how it goes, But just know, There's always someone out there in a shittier situation.

I drove my car today, Knowing I probably should drive my '98 Camry 'cause of the gas, But eh.

Keep your head up!

StoplightWarrior

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 STi, 2016 Camaro SS, 2016 Infiniti QX50
There will be many other opportunities for you, if you stay positive and keep working hard. Trust me!

Souldriver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 - Guard GT Prem. PP
I got notice that my car hit the assembly line the same day I was told my department was sold and i was getting laid off. It sucks hard, I waited about 5 months for it since order and longer before that getting everything in order, trying to get a new job lined up so I dont miss it but life is life.

S7N

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 KIA STINGER GT1 AWD
Some people would rather crash and burn then give there cars up I know this first hand but you did the right for your situation and not allot of people can do that. Props to you man and hopefully your situation gets better sooner rather than later.

Blue Horse

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
So sorry for your LOSS man, that's gotta be tough to go through,that is one reason I always paid cash for my Mustangs,no payment and they can"t take it away from you.If things go south in life you can just park it in the garage and wait for life to get better.Look down the road and when you have the cash in hand you can walk into your Ford Dealer and pay it off in FULL what a great feeling that is,good luck to you man.
Sponsored