Sponsored

Hudson Valley: NY Area

Aarron_M

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Honda Fit
I haven't heard of anyone organizing a drive, or anyone else from our area going. There are groups coming from Rochester and Buffalo. I think they're expecting over 100 Mustangs, and for $25 you get 3 "paced" laps around the Glen with the group.

I haven't lived in NY in 20 years, so I haven't done much automotive around here, besides a few times going to Lebanon Valley Dragway, so I'm not the person to ask. Check Watkins Glen's fbook page.
Sponsored

SorryOfficer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT
The WG ride is a bit of a hike for me :( - i'll be going from C&C out to Chatterbox in NJ to meet up with some others for Mustang Day. Then cruise up to Hawks Nest to beat up some of the twisties

Aarron_M

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Honda Fit
Yeah, that's what's throwing me off. Apparently there's 3 meets going on now. I think I'm gonna try and do Newburgh Cars and Coffee and then another meet in Clifton Park in the afternoon.

saleen405

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ruby Red GT PP
The WG ride is a bit of a hike for me :( - i'll be going from C&C out to Chatterbox in NJ to meet up with some others for Mustang Day. Then cruise up to Hawks Nest to beat up some of the twisties
What are the details of the C&C Chatterbox / Hawks Nest thingy? While I am very interested, not sure I can swing that - sounds like a whole day event?

Sponsored

SorryOfficer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT
I'll be there at 7:30

SorryOfficer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT
What are the details of the C&C Chatterbox / Hawks Nest thingy? While I am very interested, not sure I can swing that - sounds like a whole day event?
Didn't see this post until now - chatterbox is located in northern jersey and they're meeting at noon for lunch. Then heading up to hawks nest (40 minute cruise) from there I believe they are heading back down to bear mountain.
I'm always up for a hawks nest run ... that, and I'm brining the cameras to get some decent pics and video :D

saleen405

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ruby Red GT PP
Didn't see this post until now - chatterbox is located in northern jersey and they're meeting at noon for lunch. Then heading up to hawks nest (40 minute cruise) from there I believe they are heading back down to bear mountain.
I'm always up for a hawks nest run ... that, and I'm brining the cameras to get some decent pics and video :D
I dropped the ball on the C&C for this morning. I assumed that the NJ trip was early morning and no one was going to meet up at Hannafords. Next week is a no go for me. Would like to get together with a few local guys on here and meet up eventually. Enjoy the Hawks Nest and let us know how it was and post pics/videos.

Stam616

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6 51A Mag Gray Metallic
Theres a cars and coffee at Front Street in Newburgh this Sunday? Think I saw it on FB..

SorryOfficer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT
Theres a cars and coffee at Front Street in Newburgh this Sunday? Think I saw it on FB..
Yup, this Sunday the 1st. I'll be cruising down that way again - didn't get many pictures from the last one. Too busy bs'ing. But I'll be taking some more pictures this and hopefully will get some up on here.

Sponsored

Zodiac

Sarcasm Personified
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Charger R/T Scat Pack
Damn the scene is catching up, when I left there were no C&C events in orange county at all.

k757

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keith
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT V8
a Long Island guy is scheduled to bring his GT350 (white) to MSNE on sunday for some auto-x at the Meadowlands. His first event ever. He'll have a blast! There's also a '15 Chevy Z/28 going to be there. can't wait to see it running

ryant601

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT - Black Accent Package
Do I want to drive an hour to Newburgh, or do I not want to drive an hour to Newburgh.

Aarron_M

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Honda Fit
Driving an hour is fun. Should be easy peezey.

ryant601

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT - Black Accent Package
Oh I know. If there are a few of you guys going, I'll go. What are the details?
Sponsored