Sponsored

How to preassemble Steeda handling kit

bl4d3runn3r

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Blu Fury
Hi Steeda guys,

I definitly want to upgrade the suspension of my 2017 Mustang GT, but actually I don't really know the best way to do it.

I found the Ford Performance Track handling kit, which I like pretty much, because it comes preassembled.
But I also like your "Steeda S550 Mustang GT 'Non-Performance Pack' Handling Kit", the only downside I see with your kit is, that it is not preassembled and I have to disassemble the OEM shocks and struts and use some parts on the kit. Is that correct?

So which parts do I have to reuse if I use your "Steeda S550 Mustang GT 'Non-Performance Pack' Handling Kit", could you provide me the part numbers from Ford? I would like to buy them in advance and assemble the suspension kit by myself before I bring it to the shop to get it installed.

Can you follow me so far?

Could you also provide me with the installation manual for the "Steeda S550 Mustang GT 'Non-Performance Pack' Handling Kit"?
Sponsored

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
Hello,

The https://www.steeda.com/steeda-s550-mustang-gt-non-performance-pack-handling-kit-15-16-gt-555-2354.html ... this kit (555-2354) you would not have to reuse anything.

We supply struts, shocks, springs, and camber plates.

You would get exactly what comes in the (M-FR3A-M8) kit minus the toe link bearing, but that has been known to knock.

Our kit also offers an adjustable toe link, which the Ford kit does not.

All of the instructions will come with the kits.

Send me your contact info to [email protected] & I can put you in touch with an installer & provide you with instructions per your request.

Additionally - we can support you with forum pricing.

Best Regards,
TJ

OP
OP

bl4d3runn3r

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Blu Fury

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
Yes you are correct, they are not included and will be reused ... wasn't sure to the extent of reusing parts you were referencing.

The OE spring perch is reused from the factory strut mount too.

Got your message and will send it to our team.
Sponsored