Sponsored

How much will drag springs help my setup?

Chad1986

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chad
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
So I have a full bolt on car with a cobra jet intake manifold. I'm getting ready to send the intake manifold in to be ported and possibly the cyl heads as well at the same time as I have a set of stage 3 cams going in. My rear suspension setup I am installing next week, I basically threw the bmr book at it. It's cradle brace cboo5 I think, differential bushing lockout, verticle links, lca bearings. I think I'm forgetting something. All that's left is the toe links, and adjustable camber links. The toe and camber stuff will likely be coming as a Xmas I hope LoL. Was wondering though if at that power level if springs and or shocks would even make a difference in a street application that sees the drag strip maybe 2 times a year. And it already is on a set or 315 nitto nt05r drag radials. Just curious. Before the tires I was all over the place at 50 to 60 getting in to it. Now the drag radials spin the first time easy then hook right after but I can tell the rear isn't stable. Guess I'm not sure what to expect with my upcoming mods and already itching to do more LoL
Sponsored