2018 Challenger Scat Pack
32,700 plus taxes and fees.
Sponsored

JolleyRoger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ruby Red GT PP
I paid more then I originally told myself i would, but I wanted a specific car and did not find many of them around. plus the dealers were a pain in the ass considering no one was trading. If I had wanted an EcoBoost dealing would not had been an issue.

That said, in the end, i knew if i did not get exactly what i wanted it would be up for sale in a year or two, happen on my last two cars.

Anyway I end up up at $39,500 for Gt Prm Ruby Red PP, security and reverse sensors. I put cash down to equal the tax, fees and GAP insurance.

the Challenge was the Ruby Red premium and PP, not a lot around.:crazy:

The other problem I had was a truck (that I never thought would sell for what I was asking) sold and we were left with one car for the family and it was all electric. :doh::D So I was a little time constrained. ;)

Gdyup50

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium
Ya I paid more than I evidently should have too, but I got mine in December, and dealers weren't willing to move too much on price at that point. I bought the guard because when I bought mine I looked at inventory all over California and noticed that there were only a few of them around, and figured they would be more "rare" than the other colors. My favorite was the Ruby Red, but when I thought about the fact that in a year I would see one of those every time I turned a corner, I decided against it. Anyway, I got my Premium, with Recaros for $37,500....I'm sure I could have waited until today and gotten it for alot less, but I wanted to be one of the first to have it....

I paid more then I originally told myself i would, but I wanted a specific car and did not find many of them around. plus the dealers were a pain in the ass considering no one was trading. If I had wanted an EcoBoost dealing would not had been an issue.

That said, in the end, i knew if i did not get exactly what i wanted it would be up for sale in a year or two, happen on my last two cars.

Anyway I end up up at $39,500 for Gt Prm Ruby Red PP, security and reverse sensors. I put cash down to equal the tax, fees and GAP insurance.

the Challenge was the Ruby Red premium and PP, not a lot around.:crazy:

The other problem I had was a truck (that I never thought would sell for what I was asking) sold and we were left with one car for the family and it was all electric. :doh::D So I was a little time constrained. ;)

BBB

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Premium GT Poverty Snack
I got a Premium GT PP with enhanced trim package for 37K OTD

deathmonkey

Threads
Reaction score