Sponsored

How many of each?

MagicMan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 Mustang Convertible, 19 Mustang GT Premium PP1
Hello All, new to this forum and had a quick question specifically about the LE. Over 15 years ago I remember writing on a list of goals that I wanted to own a "2015 Mustang GT 50th anniversary". Well, when the LE came out I was a broke college student and that was not really a possibility. I recently had to sell my 99 convertible that was actually my first car, and after saving for several years, I'm ready for another mustang, and nothing will quite do it like owning one of the LEs. My main question is how many of each car were produced? How many WW with the manual were made? How many Kona Blue with the automatic were produced? I have my heart set on a KB/Auto, but those are almost nonexistent as far as I can see on sites like CarGurus or Autotrader, while WW with manuals seem to be everywhere. I've seen the map with the original 2015 models and where they ended up, but couldn't see any way to count the individual data points other than literally counting 1964 points... Any insights?
Sponsored

outta here

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
currently none
Hello All, new to this forum and had a quick question specifically about the LE. Over 15 years ago I remember writing on a list of goals that I wanted to own a "2015 Mustang GT 50th anniversary". Well, when the LE came out I was a broke college student and that was not really a possibility. I recently had to sell my 99 convertible that was actually my first car, and after saving for several years, I'm ready for another mustang, and nothing will quite do it like owning one of the LEs. My main question is how many of each car were produced? How many WW with the manual were made? How many Kona Blue with the automatic were produced? I have my heart set on a KB/Auto, but those are almost nonexistent as far as I can see on sites like CarGurus or Autotrader, while WW with manuals seem to be everywhere. I've seen the map with the original 2015 models and where they ended up, but couldn't see any way to count the individual data points other than literally counting 1964 points... Any insights?

Check out this thread posted by Grimace427. Great job on count and where they were sold.
Not sure how he did it, but it is awesome.

http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16450

OP
OP
MagicMan

MagicMan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 Mustang Convertible, 19 Mustang GT Premium PP1
Sorry, mustangcheif posted the original. Want to make sure the credit goes to the right place!
Thank you! I saw several posts that had partial data, but it looks like I needed to dig a little deeper.
Sponsored