Sponsored

How do I bring up trip (mpg, distance, time) when I'm in MyMode?

MechEngFord

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium 401A, Race Red, Black Accent, Red Seats
Hey everyone - Just got my Mustang GT on Friday and reading the manual I'm kinda stumped here. When in MyMode how do I bring up the trip to see MPG, etc? I have 3 gauges up but when I scroll through all I get are more detailed gauge values with numerical numbers and a lateral/forward/decel G force indicator.

This is with the digital cluster.
Sponsored

Zooks527

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 KB GT, 401A, 6MT, PP1, S&S, MR, AE, B&O / 2005 Toyota Tacoma
Press the "Settings" button (graphic of a pair of gears, lower right side group of buttons on wheel, left edge of the group).
Select "Show Trip"
Press "OK"

OP
OP

MechEngFord

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium 401A, Race Red, Black Accent, Red Seats
Press the "Settings" button (graphic of a pair of gears, lower right side group of buttons on wheel, left edge of the group).
Select "Show Trip"
Press "OK"
Ah thank you! Still learning what is in the Pony vs Settings button. Been hard to fiddle and remember with the pure joy of driving all weekend! Thanks again!

320guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EB PP soon
Ah thank you! Still learning what is in the Pony vs Settings button. Been hard to fiddle and remember with the pure joy of driving all weekend! Thanks again!
Pony = everything fun. Gauges, track apps, my color, etc etc
Settings = everything boring but usable. Trip, tyre pressure, keys, bliss, headlights, etc etc.

That’s how I remember. Also with time, you’ll only use most of the features on the pony vs the settings. If I were a Ford engineer, the trip option would be under the Pony button.

kwbasshamjr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Mustang GT PP1, '16 F150 XLT 4WD 5.0
I find it annoying these things are in different spots activated by different buttons. I have a '16 F150 and it can all be done with the direction-buttons and a single menu system. Why can't I see trip info and gauges just an up-arrow away???
Sponsored