How can you watch your Ethanol Content and relearn tag with hp tuners

GR1MxREAPER

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Casey
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Hey guys, wondering if there is a way to watch your ethanol content and the relearn tag etc when you are tuned with HP tuners. I know I’m the past once you are tuned with a flex fuel tune that you could watch these items with the N gauge and I was wondering if any of the other monitoring screens or apps etc will show this? I have an edge CTS2 and was wondering if that would maybe show these PiD’s. Don’t wanna drive around with a laptop In The car to see this lol. I live in MN and don’t have a lot of E85 stations do when I find one I’d like to know the content in the car etc. thanks for any help.
Sponsored

SupremeFocus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 GT PP1 10R80
There is a thread on here you can buy a obd device to connect in your car for $20 and use those apps on your phone edit a pid and can see the ethenol content. Search this forum for the thread.

OP
OP
GR1MxREAPER

GR1MxREAPER

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Casey
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
There is a thread on here you can buy a obd device to connect in your car for $20 and use those apps on your phone edit a pid and can see the ethenol content. Search this forum for the thread.
Yeah I searched already for something like that and nothing came up besides Ngauge/ngauge and more of that. I’ll just wait until I I get the tune installed after the car comes out of storage and see what works.
Sponsored