Not open for further replies.

Nick@HillbankMotorsports

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.hillbankmotorsports.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Hillbank Motorsports is proud to introduce a Ford Licensed 2015+ Mustang Front End Mask/Bra.

Made specifically under a licensing agreement between Ford Licensing and DAA, these Ford Licensed masks have a tailored fit for the all-new 2015 Mustang. These masks feature ultra-soft material underneath, your choice of logo embroidered on hood portion of the mask, anti "flutter" design and of course, the all-new 4 piece setup so you can open the hood with the mask on and cover the exposed front portion of the 2 front fenders. The mask goes on and off in just a few minutes, making it great to protect that front end for long term use or on road trips or on the race track. For long term use, the included velcro is recommended to be used. Definitely an alternative option for expensive clear bra or ugly blue tape!

• Genuine Ford Licensed Product.
  • Your choice of logo embroidery on center hood portion of mask.
  • These front end masks DO NOT have a provision for the front license plate.

Logo choices include the Tri Bar Pony, GT, Ford Performance, 50 Years, 5.0, and Running Pony.

These are custom stitched to order and can generally take 2-4 weeks to ship from order date. Available now for $220.99 shipped. Please PM, email [email protected], or call 949-900-1961 to place your order!
Sponsored

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback
I like this, a lot.

Would be nice to have this in my garage for my long trips, etc to help prevent chips, etc.

I assume it is really easy to put on and take off, over and over? I know you stated it was in the original post, but wanted to be sure :)

OP
OP

Nick@HillbankMotorsports

Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
I like this, a lot.

Would be nice to have this in my garage for my long trips, etc to help prevent chips, etc.

I assume it is really easy to put on and take off, over and over? I know you stated it was in the original post, but wanted to be sure :)
Very easy, literally 2-3 minutes to put on, faster to take off:thumbsup: There is some velcro included, recommended to use if it is going to be on long term. It goes underneath the fog light bezels. Cars in photos are not using it.

'Merica

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Z51 3LT Stingray
I like this, a lot.

+1! I'm interested to know the ease of off/on as I do a good many long road trips a year. I washed bugs off my front end for three days after a drive to Florida and back in March.

Edit: thanks for the response! Email sent

Sponsored

Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO
very nice!

OP
OP

Nick@HillbankMotorsports

Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Nice I like this a lot, could you post a pic of it with the velcro on just to show the visual difference?

Also would it be an option to go without any emblems? and would that decrease wait time? :)

I think this would look great with guard
There is no real visual difference. If you look underneath the fog light bezels, there are rectangular stitched areas. The kit comes with velcro just to hold the mask down right up to the bezel. It is recommended if you are going to keep it on, or else without it there will be velcro on the car. The cars in the photos are not using the velcro.

For installation, it has clips that go on the edge of the bumper in the fender well, hooks in the lower grille, hooks from the top that go to the radiator support, and pads that tuck under the headlight and on bottom of bumper.

EDIT: Yes you can get it with out logo.

Last edited:

'Merica

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Z51 3LT Stingray
My e-mail basically asked the same thing Eco asked, would it ship sooner without the emblems embroidered? Or even be cheaper ;)?

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
I just bought the 50th Anniversary one Nick had in stock! Thank you again :D

'Merica

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Z51 3LT Stingray
I just bought the 50th Anniversary one Nick had in stock! Thank you again :D
Nice! I was going for the Ford Performance one and realized my debit card is expired. Looks like I'll be waiting a week for mine. Nick was very helpful in the emails though, can't wait to do business with him!:headbang:

Sponsored

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
Nice! I was going for the Ford Performance one and realized my debit card is expired. Looks like I'll be waiting a week for mine. Nick was very helpful in the emails though, can't wait to do business with him!:headbang:
Nick is great to deal with. I have bought the Ford Performance hood struts from him about a month ago. Top notch guy and company. Great forum vendor.
This could be great for long trips

I remember these Bras of the 80s
Funny you mention the 80's bra. I told my wife I wanted this as my fathers day gift and she goes "A bra for your car. Are they even in style anymore?" I just laughed....Then I placed the order:lol::lol:

gpphantom

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Phil
Vehicle(s)
2015 CO GT PP AP
Here are a few photos of the Ford Performance mask on a customers car:

The bra fits perfectly, looks great, and is a must for any road trip. It does what a clear bra doesn't, it keeps the bugs off your car. I have a clear bra and I'm happy I have it but removing bugs from it is not easy; you really have to soak them. Bugs wipe right off the Hillbank bra.
We just finished a 4,100 mile trip through lots of agricultural land with lots of bugs and they wiped right off with a wet cloth. I removed the bra when I got home and the car cleaned up like it was fresh off the showroom floor.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.