Sponsored

Help. Someone tried to break into my car?

N123456

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Gt Premium
Hello all,

Hope this is in the right section. Anyways, I was hoping someone could point me in the direction of the correct P/N for a part. The other day I came out to my car and the little cover for the actual lock that is in the handle on my drivers side door was sitting on the handle very loosely. I grabbed it and it fell off right away. Didn't think much of it because I was in a hurry to get to work, but after looking at the part it seems like someone tried to pry it off. One of the tabs is broken and the spot where you slide your key in is bent back. Probably too late to do anything about it police wise so just want to get a new cover. It doesn't sit on very well and is loose. Is it possible to get a new one if these?

Thanks in advance!
Sponsored

LevittownFordParts

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Benny
Vehicle(s)
S550's!
Hello all,

Hope this is in the right section. Anyways, I was hoping someone could point me in the direction of the correct P/N for a part. The other day I came out to my car and the little cover for the actual lock that is in the handle on my drivers side door was sitting on the handle very loosely. I grabbed it and it fell off right away. Didn't think much of it because I was in a hurry to get to work, but after looking at the part it seems like someone tried to pry it off. One of the tabs is broken and the spot where you slide your key in is bent back. Probably too late to do anything about it police wise so just want to get a new cover. It doesn't sit on very well and is loose. Is it possible to get a new one if these?

Thanks in advance!
Hello,

If you can message me your VIN I will send you a link on where you can order an original replacement.

Thank you,
Benny

Louieg58

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang gt performance package black
Hello,

If you can message me your VIN I will send you a link on where you can order an original replacement.

Thank you,
Benny
I have broken the tabs on my drivers side lock bezel cover as well. Do you know if they make this part pre-painted? I would prefer not to have to take this small part to a body shop to paint if possible.

LevittownFordParts

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Benny
Vehicle(s)
S550's!
I have broken the tabs on my drivers side lock bezel cover as well. Do you know if they make this part pre-painted? I would prefer not to have to take this small part to a body shop to paint if possible.
I am sorry but the handles & small bezels do not come pre-painted. If you would like a quote on a new bezel please send me your VIN

Thanks,
Benny
Sponsored