Heart Throb H Pipe

Tash Oh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2016 White Mustang GT
Putting my stock res back on bc of tickets and wont be going loud for a while so the H pipe is up for sale. Pick up only $100.
Sponsored

free

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andre
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
Don't let the feds get you down man, clear those tickets and put that puppy right back on ;)

RaceRed5.0

Threads
Reaction score
From Texas to Louisana to California back to Texas
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT 3.55, Modded 2006 Pontiac G6
How many tickets have you gotten so far with it on? Because I do not have an issue with my H-Pipe.

jacknifetoaswan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Mustang GT Premium Performance Pack
Wish you were willing to ship...

JR

OP
OP
Tash Oh

Tash Oh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2016 White Mustang GT
How many tickets have you gotten so far with it on? Because I do not have an issue with my H-Pipe.
I live in a pretty bad city as far as tickets go, but in the 6 months I've had it on I got 4 tickets. One to them being a state ref

Sponsored

RaceRed5.0

Threads
Reaction score
From Texas to Louisana to California back to Texas
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT 3.55, Modded 2006 Pontiac G6
That's crazy I live in South Orange County and don't have any issues. I wish you luck. I can ask around to see if anyone wants a H-Pipe.

klumpikat

Chick driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 'Stang GT Premium
Don't let the feds get you down man, clear those tickets and put that puppy right back on ;)
You youngsters have the energy to go through all that :ninja:;)

Bhoris

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black S550 GTPP
I live in a pretty bad city as far as tickets go, but in the 6 months I've had it on I got 4 tickets. One to them being a state ref
Jesus! 4 tickets in 6 months?! That's insane. Did they all pull you over for the noise or was it something else that initially caught their attention? Do you have cat deletes or headers as well? A catback system (with an X or an H pipe) with the stock headers really isn't that loud. It certainly shouldn't be so loud it's illegal. However, when I installed my cat delete pipes and had my FRPP Sport catback with X pipe, it was pretty damn loud. Loud enough that it would certainly attract the attention of police if I had kept it that way. That's why I decided to replace the X pipe with a Borla resonator, though. It quieted the system down a bit but kept that nice grumble.

Chrisv_s550

chrisv
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 s550
the H PIPE Sounds amazing if anyone is wondering , I myself have one .

OP
OP
Tash Oh

Tash Oh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2016 White Mustang GT
Jesus! 4 tickets in 6 months?! That's insane. Did they all pull you over for the noise or was it something else that initially caught their attention? Do you have cat deletes or headers as well? A catback system (with an X or an H pipe) with the stock headers really isn't that loud. It certainly shouldn't be so loud it's illegal. However, when I installed my cat delete pipes and had my FRPP Sport catback with X pipe, it was pretty damn loud. Loud enough that it would certainly attract the attention of police if I had kept it that way. That's why I decided to replace the X pipe with a Borla resonator, though. It quieted the system down a bit but kept that nice grumble.
All of the times I got pulled over was because of the sound, except for one. I mean roush AB + h pipe might not be loud enough compared to a catless setup but its definitely loud enough to catch any person's attention in the 200ft radius even at 3-4k and unfortunately that involves the police as well. :headbonk:
Sponsored