OZDAZ5.0

GT-Superpower
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Darryn
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Mustang
Hi All, I'm loving my new pony what an awesome machine. I want to get my Kenwood 12" bass tube installed but really want to take it somewhere where my mustang is not their first mustang install? Anyone had any subs installed or upgrades done in Perth yet?

Cheers

Daz
Sponsored

bec1979

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Mustang
Hi All, I'm loving my new pony what an awesome machine. I want to get my Kenwood 12" bass tube installed but really want to take it somewhere where my mustang is not their first mustang install? Anyone had any subs installed or upgrades done in Perth yet?

Cheers

Daz
Hi Daz,

I have had my sound system upgraded. We got it done at Free Db in Freo and they were fantastic. We upgraded the front and rear speakers, fitted an amp and a 12" Pioneer IBFlat subwoofer. We also had soundskin added to the door. I can highly recommend the guys down there. Let me know if you want anymore info :) Bec

shawnd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Future Ford Mustang Vert in Ruby Red
Hi Daz,

I have had my sound system upgraded. We got it done at Free Db in Freo and they were fantastic. We upgraded the front and rear speakers, fitted an amp and a 12" Pioneer IBFlat subwoofer. We also had soundskin added to the door. I can highly recommend the guys down there. Let me know if you want anymore info :) Bec
Hi Bec,

Would you have any photos of the install?

Thanks,
Shawn.

OP
OP
OZDAZ5.0

OZDAZ5.0

GT-Superpower
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Darryn
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Mustang
Bet that sounds great Bec?

Sponsored

bec1979

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Mustang
Hi Bec,

Would you have any photos of the install?

Thanks,
Shawn.
If you are on facebook they have a few photos that they posted on the install. I know they took a lot more so if you ask them I am sure they would send you some. There facebook page is Freedb Car Stereo and was posted on the 14th September. If not I can load it on here when I get home this evening :) Bec

noboot

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Saf
Vehicle(s)
2017 Grabber Blue Mustang GT
How much did the whole thing set you back Bec?

shawnd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Future Ford Mustang Vert in Ruby Red
If you are on facebook they have a few photos that they posted on the install. I know they took a lot more so if you ask them I am sure they would send you some. There facebook page is Freedb Car Stereo and was posted on the 14th September. If not I can load it on here when I get home this evening :) Bec
Had a look at the photos on Facebook. Looks like a clean install. Thanks for sharing. :)

ryosaeba

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
Oxford White EB Black Roof and Stripes
Yeh curious about the cost too.
Sponsored