Sponsored

Halloweekends

Medsport

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Guard Premium GT automatic
Have any of you been to Halloweekends at Cedar Point or what looks to be better, Haunt at Kings Island? I haven't been to either park in years and never tried the Halloween themed times, but always wanted to as I love the season and this year I have a little more disposable cash than normal so I may try one of them. I'm not sure if it will be any fun going alone as a "middle age" guy or not though. Also not sure when to go and if I do just stick to the haunts or do some rides too? Of course would have to go on a day that its not too chilly to do the rides I would think.
Sponsored

OP
OP

Medsport

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nice. I love horror movies and the like. I haven't been to any haunts in years either so maybe I should look some of them up instead. Since my hips and lower body joints have been bothering me lately so probably not a good idea to be walking around in the park for hours anyway.

Orange devil

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro,toyoda
Nice. I love horror movies and the like. I haven't been to any haunts in years either so maybe I should look some of them up instead. Since my hips and lower body joints have been bothering me lately so probably not a good idea to be walking around in the park for hours anyway.
Hope your doing alright, did you get a chance to see the new Halloween kills movie? Just came out .

OP
OP

Medsport

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nope, it looks pretty good though.

Sponsored

OP
OP

Medsport

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Happy Halloween everybody! Do any of you have any plans today and any last minute ideas of what I could do? I haven't been getting much sleep due to the meds I'm on due to my joints, but they are starting to feel a little better now. I really wanted to try one of the parks, but don't think I want that much adventure today as its at least a two hour trip to get there. I was thinking of looking up some local haunts, but then again most will be at least an hour away and I don't want to waste my time at a dud. Any suggestions of a decent place to try in the NW Ohio or NE Indiana area?
Sponsored