Dntalman

Black Top Brawler
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Here is my 2015 Mustang GT with H&R Sport Springs. The ride is a lot better than I thought it would be. I just hope it will launch and 60ft good.. Can't roll race everybody!:headbang::lol: I know you guys will all say it needs to be back on the black Niche wheels.. I still like the chrome.. I think closing the fender gap really helped the look!
BEFORE

AFTER

Sponsored

Last edited:

Doctor Fishtail

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
I just took off the H&R Sport springs (same as yours) they were just to soft but a nice upgrade from the PP. The drop is perfect in my opinion. I am now on the Steeda Linears. I am selling mine. I ran them for 3 weeks on the Ford Racing Track struts/Springs.

OP
OP
Dntalman

Dntalman

Black Top Brawler
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I just took off the H&R Sport springs (same as yours) they were just to soft but a nice upgrade from the PP. The drop is perfect in my opinion. I am now on the Steeda Linears. I am selling mine. I ran them for 3 weeks on the Ford Racing Track struts/Springs.
I am more of a straight line racer. If I liked cornering I would probably do the same as you. I am trying to find a spring set up that rides well and does not kill my 60ft times. I think the H&R springs will do what I want... Hopefully..:ford:

Doctor Fishtail

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
I am more of a straight line racer. If I liked cornering I would probably do the same as you. I am trying to find a spring set up that rides well and does not kill my 60ft times. I think the H&R springs will do what I want... Hopefully..:ford:
Dont get me wrong....the H&R springs are good. They handled well. I am looking for a little more of an extreme ride. For straight-line/Dragstrip you should love them. They squatted well. Now when I say that remember they are still a street spring. :thumbsup:

OP
OP
Dntalman

Dntalman

Black Top Brawler
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
They squatted well. Now when I say that remember they are still a street spring. :thumbsup:
Very true, a drag spring would do a lot better... I mean, can't a guy pull 1.3 60ft times and still ride comfortable..

Mattrix

The Engine Destroyer
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2015 Roush Stage 1 Mustang
The drop looks really nice. I'm starting to get pretty sick of the gap on mine. The roads up here in Michigan suck so badly though, being to low can be a big problem. I like the ride of coilovers but the cost is so high. Having the ability to adjust them though is really nice. Decision decisions..
Sponsored