GT350R with awesome custom stripes

OP
OP
Type550

Type550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Absolute Black 2017 GT Fastback (Manual)
Yea, I haven’t seen them in person yet. They do look to be Satin. Thank You! I’m so excited. I can’t wait to get it! I am very fortunate to have gotten an allocation. Tomster on here gave me the lead.
You're very fortunate indeed! They are amazing cars and bound to be collectors too! :hail:

I wish we got the GT350R's here in Australia... we only get the GT 5.0 and EcoBoost versions, so I just have to be content with doing the GT350 aesthetic mods. Dont worry, I won't be putting the Shelby GT350 Cobra badges on it :D

Just trying to decide what centre stripe configuration I'll go with. Matte or Satin Black, or perhaps the Carbon Fiber.

I believe the GT350R has 10mm wide red pinstripes, but no-one has been able to confirm 100%.
Sponsored

VOODOO 6G

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350
You're very fortunate indeed! They are amazing cars and bound to be collectors too! :hail:

I wish we got the GT350R's here in Australia... we only get the GT 5.0 and EcoBoost versions, so I just have to be content with doing the GT350 aesthetic mods. Dont worry, I won't be putting the Shelby GT350 Cobra badges on it :D

Just trying to decide what centre stripe configuration I'll go with. Matte or Satin Black, or perhaps the Carbon Fiber.

I believe the GT350R has 10mm wide red pinstripes, but no-one has been able to confirm 100%.
Gotcha, well if you don’t have the info by July I’ll be able to measure mine and let you know. I think the stripes pictured look good other than the writing. That and the red stripes look a little fat. Carbon Fiber would be a very cool look.

OP
OP
Type550

Type550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gotcha, well if you don’t have the info by July I’ll be able to measure mine and let you know. I think the stripes pictured look good other than the writing. That and the red stripes look a little fat. Carbon Fiber would be a very cool look.
All good, thanks for the kind offer :thumbsup:

I'll be doing the stripes within the next 2-3 weeks, so I think I'll be going with 0.5" gloss red pinstripes anyway. Just tossing up between dual Satin Black stripes or the Carbon Fiber stripes (just for something different).

Stam616

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6 51A Mag Gray Metallic
I don’t usually critisize what others do because customizing is a personal thing and like beauty, it’s in the eye of the beholder. That being said, I think the color is great but the constant lettering, over and over- just doesn’t look good at all in my opinion. Whoever’s car it is though, the owner must enjoy it and that’s really all that matters.

OP
OP
Type550

Type550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I don’t usually critisize what others do because customizing is a personal thing and like beauty, it’s in the eye of the beholder. That being said, I think the color is great but the constant lettering, over and over- just doesn’t look good at all in my opinion. Whoever’s car it is though, the owner must enjoy it and that’s really all that matters.
Agree, the GT350R lettering is an eye sore, but each to his/her own :D