Sponsored

magnetic5oh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vadim
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
I think I would have liked it much better if the thickness was the same all around as it is on the bottom flat part, also if the wheel was fully covered in that smooth leather. Not a bad upgrade for the price as is though.

MrVu1101

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Angelo
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium PP, 401A
They dropped mine at the apartment office, and they're only open within my working hours. I won't see mine until Sunday :rage:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

901racer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Really like the GT350 wheel. works fine on an automatic and about a 30min. job. We have two 2015 mustangs and installed two of them.

7721.jpg

Sponsored

Vile_the_Bastage

of Clan Bastage
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Internet Legend
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
Anyone know what we should be torquing the bolt that holds the steering wheel down to?

Sponsored

Vile_the_Bastage

of Clan Bastage
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Internet Legend
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium

Sithel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I'm not 100% sure why CJPP pulls down and puts up their install video, maybe when it's out of stock on their site they pull the video then put it back up when it's in stock. Either way I don't want to step on anyone's toes hosting it back on youtube, but I have the video if anyone needs it. I can host it to be downloaded and you guys can PM me for the link. If this is a bad idea and/or CJPP doesn't want me doing this i can remove this post, but I'm just trying to help you guys out that want the visual. :)

Vile_the_Bastage

of Clan Bastage
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Internet Legend
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
Yeah, that was a bit annoying that the video came down. It was up when my wheel came in, but I waited until today to install. Went back to Youtube, and there video was now listed as private. Not sure whats up with that. Still the install was easy, I was just wanting to make sure I didn't over torque the steering wheel... or under torque it. Either would be bad.

Aaaaaaand I feel like a n00b that should beat himself down with his own keyboard. The following thread has a detailed installation:

http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34155

Last edited:

BrianGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Got a call from Steeda confirming this. I ordered almost a month ago and originally they said it would be a week, then mid November, and now they've refunded my money and cannot get them apparently. Anybody else know where to get one???
Sponsored