Sponsored

GT350 Spoiler (Matte Black)

JR007

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium
Does anyone have experience with the MP Concepts GT350 spoiler (in matte black) from American Muscle? My exhaust tips are matte black and was thinking this spoiler would compliment them. I've searched and really cannot find much input, so decided to ask here. Also, I've attached a picture of the rear of my GT to give you perspective. I appreciate the help!

Link to product:
https://www.americanmuscle.com/mp-c...iler-matte-black-415023.html#customer_reviews

IMG_3793.JPG
Sponsored

Bedub76

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bret
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT
It is hollow abs plastic. Light and cheap. Not knocking the product I have a very similar spoiler with no complaints. Plus its cheap enough to replace it if I get sick of it. What exhaust are you running? I love the black tips.

OP
OP
JR007

JR007

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium
It is hollow abs plastic. Light and cheap. Not knocking the product I have a very similar spoiler with no complaints. Plus its cheap enough to replace it if I get sick of it. What exhaust are you running? I love the black tips.
I really appreciate this information, thank you! I'm running the Solo Performance Mach kit, but the center section is using their Cyclone setup, which is sort of acts like a H/X-pipe; its great! I'm not sure if they still sell it due to shortages though. Regarding the tips, they are 4"- with black cerakote tips and Solo unfortunately only sells the gloss black now. I hope it helps.
Sponsored