• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: California GT350 Owners Supplement Kit

mattballislife

Threads
Reaction score
Website
ballislife.com
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
gt350R
Looking for a good home for this 2017 gt350 owners supplement kit. The car that this came with was bought back by ford as a lemon in 2018. I ended up getting an "R" but still had this laying around.

Looking for $300 OBO

Pick-up is in Irvine, Ca

I can ship. I have a business account with usps and ups so we can figure that out if need be.

IMG_4133.jpg

IMG_4132.jpg

IMG_4134.jpg

IMG_4137.jpg

IMG_4135.jpg

IMG_4136.jpg
Sponsored