Sponsored

GT350 new wheels and tires...check!

blown302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1987 mustang gt/2004 svt cobra/2016 GT PP
I am. But just a good idea for the future, if you don't like what someone has done to their car, keep it to yourself unless asked for your opinion. That's just my opinion.
I'll say whatever I want , if you don't like it, too bad tough guy! Get lost with your comebacks.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Broid

Broid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT350
I'll say whatever I want , if you don't like it, too bad tough guy! Get lost with your comebacks.
LOL!! Just like the playground at school!! Stay well and have a happy new year!

tps7c

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500
You may not like my opinion either BUT, here goes...lol. I LOVE those wheels and think they look fantastic on your car! However, I do agree with the other guy that it looks less "Shelby". It's hard to explain but when I see a Mustang with the PP2 wheels I immediately say "oh there's a pp2 car, they're so rare." When I see the stock Shelby wheels, I immediately know it's a Shelby even from far away. But nonetheless, I still think your new wheels look great!

blown302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1987 mustang gt/2004 svt cobra/2016 GT PP
You may not like my opinion either BUT, here goes...lol. I LOVE those wheels and think they look fantastic on your car! However, I do agree with the other guy that it looks less "Shelby". It's hard to explain but when I see a Mustang with the PP2 wheels I immediately say "oh there's a pp2 car, they're so rare." When I see the stock Shelby wheels, I immediately know it's a Shelby even from far away. But nonetheless, I still think your new wheels look great!
That is all I was saying in my original post before all the BS. "However, I do agree with the other guy that it looks less "Shelby

OP
OP
Broid

Broid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT350
I love America!