GT350 + Carbon Dynamics spoiler = goodness

Carbon Dynamics

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
I am scared now. I have wasted enough time already since I made order in March. :confused:
And they say they will ship in 2 weeks. Looks like I won't get the spoiler when my car arrives early next week. Even when I ordered more than 2 months ahead. I might have to ask for a refund for the spoiler too, if they haven't shipped it already. :mad:
We spoke last week and we told you your spoiler will be shipped next week. We will process your refund on Monday.
Sponsored

rm2092

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 5.0
Look here, Im so GLAD Carbon Dynamics dropped the ball because these guys have the OEM Track Pack Spoiler already painted and with shipping only $426.00 and its in stock and I had it 4 days from ordering. http://parts.autonationfordwhitebearlake.com

SoCalTim

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
Sold : 15 GT
Look here, Im so GLAD Carbon Dynamics dropped the ball because these guys have the OEM Track Pack Spoiler already painted and with shipping only $426.00 and its in stock and I had it 4 days from ordering. http://parts.autonationfordwhitebearlake.com
I did the same thing. Had problems ordering the track pack from Carbon Dynamics, ended up buying the OEM TP spoiler instead. Glad things worked out that way... The OEM quality is perfect.

rm2092

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 5.0
YEP, I prefer OEM parts anyways that way it looks stock from the factory but thats just me....

tjf37

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 OW Mustang GT
Im so glad I saw this thread. Looks like I will have to find alternative options. I like to receive my product on time. I also like if there are any problems, that I be tentatively informed. (-1) for Carbon Dynamics.

Sponsored

Kaps

Mustang maniac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Fastback PP Auto
We spoke last week and we told you your spoiler will be shipped next week. We will process your refund on Monday.
Sorry, still haven't received my refund..:confused:

Kaps

Mustang maniac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes you have. Please check your PayPal.
Seriously, you stuffed it up nicely, instead of issuing refund, you sent me money and you don't know what it has done to me. I got charged 31 USD for fees, my money did not go back to my Credit card and is intead sittiing in paypal account and Paypal has locked my account because I received more than 1000 Australian dollars in my account.
To make it worse I can not use it.

Can you explain why didn't you issue a refund instead, as you did in case of the bumper? can you explain why I should be 31 USD out of pocket, just for letting you keep my money for over 2 months and then being ignored?

Can you explain why I have to go through all this identification process to reclaim part of my money and to fix this mess you have created for me?

Can you explain, why I should not be able to order any more stuff until I sort these things out by spending hours of time with paypal, before I can order other parts for my car, while my car is about to arrive.

Every one out there, stay clear of carbon Dynamics, worst worst experience ever with any vendor.

Why would you do such a thing to the customers who are happy to pay you in advance and admire your products.

I will tell each and every one I know my nears and dears and other forum members what you did to me, so that they don't have go through the same experience.

Do I really deserve to go through all this after patiently waiting for over 2 months.

I lost money, I have no parts and now I have to spend hours to get only the part of my money and Paypal functionality back.

Carbon Dynamics you are utterly a disgrace in the name of a business and customer service.

I will never ever ever be able to say a single positive word about you, because you have completely stuffed up not only my order and wasted my time but also took my money away from me. :rant:

Carbon Dynamics

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
Because PayPal wouldn't let us issue a direct refund. It's impossible to issue a direct refund after a number of weeks. Please contact PayPal to verify this for yourself.

Thank you.

tjf37

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 OW Mustang GT
I like that instead of an apology and trying to find a solution to remedy the bad PR, Carbon Dynamics instead just blames it on Paypal or their Merchant Services... I wish you luck [MENTION=21232]Kaps[/MENTION] but luckily my cirlce of enthusiasts will definitely know to cut out this vendor as an option.

Sponsored

Kaps

Mustang maniac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Because PayPal wouldn't let us issue a direct refund. It's impossible to issue a direct refund after a number of weeks. Please contact PayPal to verify this for yourself.

Thank you.
I have already contacted them and you are allowed to issue a refund up to 3 Months while it's less than 3 months. Posting misleafing and false information on this thread is not going to help you win customers back.
And even if that was the case, you should pay for the fees not me because it was failure on your part for not shipping the item even after more than two months.
I hope other people are reading this how you are treating your customers or would be customers may be able to decide whether to place order with you or not.
How about you sort it out with PayPal and give me my full money back.
I even feel it was intentional on your part to punish for posting the facts on public forum, which is the only way to get a response from you because you simply ignore emails, PMs and FAcebook messages.
I just want a full refund, please refund in full, which I am entitled to, end of story.

Last edited:

Carbon Dynamics

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
I have already contacted them and you are allowed to issue a refund up to 3 Months while it's less than 3 months. Posting misleafing and false information on this thread is not going to help you win customers back.
And even if that was the case, you should pay for the fees not me because it was failure on your part for not shipping the item even after more than two months.
I hope other people are reading this how you are treating your customers or would be customers may be able to decide whether to place order with you or not.
How about you sort it out with PayPal and give me my full money back.
I even feel it was intentional on your part to punish for posting the facts on public forum, which is the only way to get a response from you because you simply ignore emails, PMs and FAcebook messages.
I just want a full refund, please refund in full, which I am entitled to, end of story.
Hi, it's to my knowledge that you were refunded this morning. PayPal does not allow refund after a number of weeks, we tried and it wouldn't allow us. I can send you the screen shot. For further discussion regarding this matter, please contact [email protected] or contact us on Facebook. We are no longer active on this website.

Kaps

Mustang maniac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hi, it's to my knowledge that you were refunded this morning. PayPal does not allow refund after a number of weeks, we tried and it wouldn't allow us. I can send you the screen shot. For further discussion regarding this matter, please contact [email protected] or contact us on Facebook. We are no longer active on this website.
I was trying to give you an opportunity to resolve this issue amicably, but obviously you do not honour or appreciate it.
So I will let PayPal decide it now.
And I am glad that I am helping lot of forum members to provide a valuable information which save them going through the same painful ordeal which I am going through.
Thanks for being so rude, unhelpful and providing the worst customer service and I don't believe you are doing any good to your business by doing so.
You lost me and a few other customers and potential customers for good,

Carbon Dynamics

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
I was trying to give you an opportunity to resolve this issue amicably, but obviously you do not honour or appreciate it.
So I will let PayPal decide it now.
And I am glad that I am helping lot of forum members to provide a valuable information which save them going through the same painful ordeal which I am going through.
Thanks for being so rude, unhelpful and providing the worst customer service and I don't believe you are doing any good to your business by doing so.
You lost me and a few other customers and potential customers for good,
Please check your Facebook inbox.