• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: West Virginia GT350 Brake and Suspension Parts, large LOT of new parts

XdArrows

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350; 2021 Mach 1 (sold)
GT350 Brake and Suspension Parts LOT

I have for sale a large LOT of 2015-2019 GT350 brake and suspension parts that I had stashed away in the garage. These parts are being sold as a single LOT, and I am not looking to separate.

Some of the GT350 brake components listed are from a factory Ford Performance GT350 brake conversion kit (M-2300-Y), while additional GT350 brake and suspension parts were items purchased as spares and/or upgrades.

As pictured, items are in new condition and most are in their factory packaging with some items pre-assembled. Note: the GT350 front knuckles are in like new condition; they were only temporarily mounted before being removed (no miles on them).

This LOT of parts includes the following (Ford Performance M-2300-Y kit components and additional items):

-Ford GT350R front and rear brake caliper assemblies with factory brake pads, red color, (set of 4)
-Ford GT350 front and rear solid face rotors (set of 4)
-Ford GT350 front and rear cross drilled rotors (set of 4)
-Ford GT350 front knuckles, left and right side (2015-2019 GT350)
-Ford GT350 front control arms with Cortex Racing monoball bushings, left and right side (set of 4)
-Ford GT350 front tie rod ends, left and right side (set of 2)
-Ford GT350 rear knuckles with parking brake assemblies
-Ford GT350 rear lower control arms with Cortex Racing monoball bushings, left and right side (set of 2)
-Ford GT350 rear half shafts, left and right side (set of 2)
-Ford GT350 brake hoses, parking brake cables, and brake mounting hardware.
-Steeda upper strut mount camber plates, 555-8139, left and right side (set of 2)
-OP Racing Ford GT350 front and rear wheel hub assemblies with R SPEC mid-length studs installed on all 4 hubs and lugs (set of 4)
-OP Racing stainless front brake caliper mounting stud kit, left and right side
-BMR SPH765 GT350 handling springs, front and rear springs (set of 4)
-BMR ELK012 sway bar end link kit, front and rear (set of 4)
-BMR CB010 rear cradle bushing lockout kit, level 1
-Ford GT350 front factory splitter kit (3-piece splitter assembly with hardware)

**Local pick up only due to the size and weight of these items. Located near Harpers Ferry, WV.

Price is $3,500 for entire LOT of parts. Not looking to separate, and I will not ship the items. Local pick up only. Please send a PM for contact or any questions.

IMG_9202.jpg
IMG_9204.jpg
IMG_9207.jpg
IMG_9200.jpg
IMG_9221.jpg
IMG_9203.jpg
Sponsored

CO5OTE

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Understood, you don't want the hassle of parting it out, but if you decide too, please let me know. I'm about 2.5 hours from you.