djone101

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
None
Vehicle(s)
None
We have just launched our online store at www.gt101.store

It's only a small selection of parts - just stuff that we've fitted and tested ourselves. We intend to always have these parts in stock or available within three days maximum. We ship using TNT and UPS and will supply tracking details with all orders.

We will grow the parts list as we move forward. Do take a look and let us know what you think and what you'd like to see in the store.
Sponsored

Scooby67

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT, shadow black.
I'm currently looking at purchasing springs and spacers and the mustang you have on the link pictured at the top of the page is the stance I'm after, can you please tell if its springs fitted to that car? I'm not wanting to go to coilovers, not yet anyway! Many thanks.

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
I'm currently looking at purchasing springs and spacers and the mustang you have on the link pictured at the top of the page is the stance I'm after, can you please tell if its springs fitted to that car? I'm not wanting to go to coilovers, not yet anyway! Many thanks.
If memory is correct, it sits on pedders xa coilovers, not springs. ;)

hinch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sideways
any set of springs will pretty much do it just won't be quite as good at handling as a full coilover kit.

for spacers I think people go with 23-25mm front and 15mm rear ? or other way round can never remember

Sponsored

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
any set of springs will pretty much do it just won't be quite as good at handling as a full coilover kit.

for spacers I think people go with 23-25mm front and 15mm rear ? or other way round can never remember
25 front 23 rear. Although many also do run 25 square and "Just deal with" the couple of MM poke of the outside of the tyre top.

Or you know, buy 10" wide alloys with the same or greater offset and you won't need spacers :lol::thumbsup:

SteveS

...Bon Scott Land...
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Magnetic
Thanks mate. If anyone has a recommendation on springs and spacers that will give me the same/similar results that would be great! :thumbsup:
Got my Eibach Pro-Kit from GT101 together with the camber bolts. It's got 23mm rear and 25mm front spacers also which I bought from the US months before the car arrived in a group buy. Would probably just go 25mm all round if doing it today for simplicities sake. I like the look. Ride was unaffected from stock. Latterly fitted Eibach sway bars which made a more noticeable difference.
stang at tongue - small file size.jpg

OP
OP

djone101

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
None
Vehicle(s)
None
Manders is correct - our demo car is on Pedders coil overs. It's set quite low - probably similar to the Eibach Sportline spring. We run 25mm spacers all round with no issues.

Snap On Pete

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
S550GT 2017MY Grabber Blue
Popped in to see Dave at GT101..
Nice set of Ford Racing Hood Struts for the Stang..

Best UK price i could find too.. :cheers:

Thats my birthday present from the Mrs sorted ..! Will have to wait a week when she gives them back to fit `em! :frusty:

Looking forward to the 2018 opening day.. Free Pizza, Cup cakes and Coffee.. Whoop woop...:headbang:

[/url]M-16826-MA_1024x1024@2x by https://www.flickr.com/photos/156857217@N06/, on Flickr[/IMG]

Pilgrim/uk

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Vehicle(s)
GT Yellow
I had gt 101 fit my spacers and springs too and adjustable bolts top job highly recommend them .
I'm about to order the strut kit too lol

Prob go back and get the anti role bars fitted later this year
Brad
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.