Signature Wheel Ford Rep
Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.signaturewheel.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
Got my invoice for option 2 this morning. How does it work if grey stitching becomes an option and I've already paid for white? I don't think it will make that much of a difference to me, just curious.
JUSt hold off on submitting payment for a couple days. I am flying to Vegas tomorrow and will be able to look at a sample if I don’t get pics today. It’s looking like it will happen for you guys :thumbsup:
Sponsored

yomamma219

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang EB Premium Pony Pack "4HORSEMEN"
Hmm so after thinking more about it today,If I do hope on the train I think I would rather be in for option 2 than 1, but I am wondering if there is any warranty on the product? Also is there anything that explicitly justifies the slight price premium over the ones on CJPP or LMR? This looks a bit thicker but that is all I can see. Not trying to throw shade just curious as I like to be as well informed as possible.

OP
OP
50 Deep

50 Deep

Signature Wheel Ford Rep
Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.signaturewheel.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R

Skeester

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang ecoboost
I will be in for an option 2/blue stitch depending on when deposit/payment is due?

Sponsored

derklink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach 1
JUSt hold off on submitting payment for a couple days. I am flying to Vegas tomorrow and will be able to look at a sample if I don’t get pics today. It’s looking like it will happen for you guys :thumbsup:

Sounds promising. Thank you and enjoy Vegas/SEMA! Wish I could go there, too.

zach

lazyhorse
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zach
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP
I'm in for Option 2. All leather, gray stitching if available. If not, let's do orange. :cheers:

Last edited:

torque124

Torque
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby GT350R
Vehicle Showcase
I have a feeling option one is all booked, only 20 spots were available, but I am hope I am wrong.... Just FYI for those sending option 1 messages here. maybe [MENTION=27928]50[/MENTION] Deep can confirm?

Sponsored

JuRuKi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/PP
I got an invoice that only asked for $100. Does that mean we put a deposit down and pay the rest when its ready? When will they be ready aprox?

OP
OP
50 Deep

50 Deep

Signature Wheel Ford Rep
Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.signaturewheel.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
I am interested in the CF one in all blue one or one with a red stripe and black stitching. While I have been interested in getting a wheel for a while I don't want to impulse commit to this at 11:15pm only to regret it tomorrow morning and have to back out like a jerk. If there is still room tomorrow, I will probably be down to impulse commit while at work tomorrow though. If there is a "waitlist" or something please sign me up as number one for now.

Thanks for getting us all a good deal.
I will send you the PM with what I need, and then when you decide just reply back.

Hi,

If grey stitching is not available for option 2, I am in for white...

Thanks
I will send you a PM also. Just reply back when you decide what option you like and I get an update on the gray.

Hmm so after thinking more about it today,If I do hope on the train I think I would rather be in for option 2 than 1, but I am wondering if there is any warranty on the product? Also is there anything that explicitly justifies the slight price premium over the ones on CJPP or LMR? This looks a bit thicker but that is all I can see. Not trying to throw shade just curious as I like to be as well informed as possible.
That is a good question. DCTMS stands behind their products. If you get something that you are unhappy with, or if it has a defect in any way lets get it handled. DCTMS has a lot invested in this and I get the impression they do not want to see this fail. I will assist with any issues someone may have and do my best to be sure you are taken care of. They have some background with producing steering wheels for other high end cars so I have faith. I like PayPal so that you have buyer protection if things go awry. Again, I do not foresee that being an issue. I will ask about specific time frames and warranty rules tomorrow though.

In regard to other manufactures products I cannot knock what else is being offered out there. I am not personally familiar with brands like Beith, LMR, or CJPP. I can only speak for what I have experienced with the DCTMS wheel and it has exceeded my expectations. If you review my installation write up and build thread you will see this is a newly designed wheel and not a recovered stock piece. Diameters are different throughout and the grips are contoured to fit your hand. Materials are top notch. I think when you receive it you will know why. Hard to justify until you unwrap it and feel the difference.

I will be in for an option 2/blue stitch depending on when deposit/payment is due?
I will send you a PM. Invoices have started rolling out already. If you would like to receive the wheel soon then I would pay upon receipt. deposits are only for those ordering wheels with mix/match colors.

I'm in for Option 2. All leather, gray stitching if available. If not, let's do orange. :cheers:
I like your style. I will send you the PM and then you can reply with your choice once I have an answer about the stitching.

Hello Everyone!!! I am in for Option 1 with dark blue stitching and stripe. :cheers:
PM inbound

I have a feeling option one is all booked, only 20 spots were available, but I am hope I am wrong.... Just FYI for those sending option 1 messages here. maybe [MENTION=27928]50[/MENTION] Deep can confirm?
Yes, we got it upped to 30 for option 1!

I got an invoice that only asked for $100. Does that mean we put a deposit down and pay the rest when its ready? When will they be ready aprox?
Shipping should happen in about 45 days for option 1. Roughly 30 days for option 2. The deposit is for those ordering mix/match colors for the stitching and stripe. You should see the invoice for the remainder once the steering wheel is close to done being built.

Endokendal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium Ruby Red
Got my invoice for option 2 and paid. Woo hoo... hope it’s faster than 30 days.:cheers::headbang:

Socalrugger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
H4111
In for Option 1! Thx for organizing 50
Sponsored