• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

GROUP BUY - Custom Corner Subwoofer Enclosure

PPPony

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
MY17 Mustang GT Auto
Yep this looks good, interested too.

OP
OP
2-STANG

2-STANG

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.mystangmods.com.au
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang
UPDATE:

I have had it installed on my car for over a week now & I love it - its actually made the entire audio system a lot better as I have turned down the bass on the internal speaker and using the subwoofer as the main source!! For those that came along to the last meet, some of you might have even heard it. So finally, here are some details with few pictures. Please let me know if you are still interested, just so that I can note down how many people we have so I can check how long it will take for the boxes to be made & also if we can work out a better price with the supplier.
Please note that this box has been made specifically to be flush with the corner and the sub that has been chosen is the "perfect" subwoofer for the enclosed area. If you would like to use another sub / need more volume, it will be a custom job and will cost more.
The kit is inclusive of installation for those who are in melbourne, if you are interstate and would like the package the price will obviously be lower excluding install.
Kit includes:
**Subwoofer enclosure (made from marine grade plywood & carpeted)
**AMP - (TBA)
**Bass control knob (hidden in the centre consol)
**IMAGE DYNAMICS ID 10 inch sub
**AEROPRO APHL2
**Sound Deadening
**Installation inc wiring etc.
TOTAL PRICE: Approx $1500 including GST & Installation
Any questions, please let me know.

**Please note that this will only fit the fastback version. Will confirm if I can get one made for a convertible in the next few weeks.

Reactions: ssb

Sponsored

OP
OP
2-STANG

2-STANG

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.mystangmods.com.au
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang
interested but just want enclosure to qld ....price?
Happy to do just the enclosure, however what sub were you thinking of using just so that I can confirm with the audio shop if it will fit / if that sub will sound good with the box. Also it fits a 10inch sub.

box by itself, price is approx 500-600$ including delivery.

The cost is so high due to the amount of work required as 1 box takes the shop 1 day to complete as its made custom to fit the corner perfectly.

If you were to go with a box that sits just behind the seat, its a lot easier to make and I belive they said it would approx cost $300-350

Like this:

OP
OP
2-STANG

2-STANG

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.mystangmods.com.au
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang
1500 bucks F@@K Me you serious Im out
Fair enough. I thought it was quite a good price as its not that easy making the custom box - very time intensive.
Especially considering if Ford was to offer us a sub package it would cost in excess of 2000$+
+ This one sounds a lot better as it is much more powerful / better quality than the stock sub in U.S. cars.

beammeup

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang
Interested in either the kit or just the enclosure. But if you could please work out a reasonable freight option for us interstate people please. Maybe Toll, or Bohaul has been a slow but cheap option for me in the past. Thanks!

In the mean time, any info on the amp? Could you please also advise the exact model of sub being supplied?

Cheers

scott_0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
deleted
Sponsored

Last edited: